Chapter 8 ~ Another Part Of The Family

~Hayes~

I gotta admit, it was cute how Emma flipped out about Bubbles. When we got home she already had a bowl and everything from her last fish. Her mom got it for her to try and cheer her up bout the whole dad thing. She put him in and fed him. I walked down stairs and nobody was there. It was now dark outside where would they be? I slipped on my new DC's and walked outside. "Guys?" I yelled. Then I heard yelling. Oh no. I ran to the backyard and saw Ria and Taylor fighting, again. "I don't like her!!! Why can't you get that threw your head Rianna?!?!" Taylor yelled, Ria hates it when you call her by her full name. Her face was beat red and I saw Emma, Kat, Courtney, and some other girl. She was pretty. She had light brown hair, blue eyes, and looked like she was upset. So while Ria and Taylor fought we all went in the living room to get to know the new girl. Her, Kat, Courtney, and Emma were all giggling. "So I take it you guys know each other?" Nash asked. They all smiled and nodded. "So what brings you here to Cali?" Cam asked. "Well we all went to school in Florida together but me and Kat moved. So then we met Courtney" Emma said. "So then is she here to visit?" Shawn asked. He seemed pretty interested in her. "Her parents died, car wreck" Kat said. "All I have is a scar on my forehead though" The girl said then she started tearing up. The girls and Shawn all went and hugged her. "So what's your name?" Shawn asked. "Rose, but call me Rosie" she said. "That's a pretty name" I said. She smiled slightly, "Thank you". We sat and watched movies then Ria and Taylor came back in. "So I take it y'all are okay now?" Emma asked, and they nodded. "Good I was tired of the yelling" Aaron said. We finished the movie when I felt something on my shoulder. I looked down to see Emma asleep. "We all know you still like her" Matt said. "It's pretty obvious" Cam said. "Of course I do, I always will" I said. "Then ask her out" Kat said with Matts arm wrapped around her. "But what about your dad?" I asked. "He doesn't have to know, besides he's on a business trip." She said. I smiled. Only if she agrees. "Ask her out tomorrow or something" Shawn said. I'm surprised he said that, I thought he had feelings for her. I guess not, he's seems to really like Rosie. I picked her up and started to walk outside. "Um what are you doing?" Kat asked. "It's officially a sleepover!!" Kat said. But we all eventually fell asleep. Kat and Matt in one room. Taylor and Ria in one. Shawn and Rosie in one. Cam and Courtney in one, and everybody else in there own. Which left me and Emma. We went to my bedroom and I put her in. As I started to walk downstairs I heard a light voice. "Hayes? What are you doing?" She asked. "Going downstairs to sleep" I said. "Come on his is your bed I should be downstairs." She said. "But your he lady you need to be comfortable" I said. "Just get over here, don't argue" she said and I laughed. I got in the bed beside her and wrapped an arm around her. Honestly I haven't been sleeping well. I missed her. I miss this, and I gotta get her back.