Chapter 17 ~ Free

~Emma~

I started coughing uncontrollably. "Babe you okay?" Hayes asked me. I nodded and managed to get out. "I'm just gonna get some water" I said. I got up still coughing and then I spit... All I saw was blood which made me scream. It scared me. Then I felt a tickle on my lip and blood was coming from my nose. I held my mouth and then I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and everybody had wide eyes. "We need to get her to the hospital now!" Cam yelled and everything was getting blurry. Good thing Hayes was carrying me the while time. Literally. I looked over Hayes shoulder to see Kat crying, that made me start to get scared. I started crying and I looked up at Hayes. "Shh Shh Shh it's okay" he kept telling me. He handed me to a doctor and they put me on a bed. I could feel the bed moving down the hall and my eyes getting heavy. "Don't close your eyes Mrs. Don't close...." Was all I heard then everything went black.

~Kat~

"Don't close you eyes!" Is all I heard the doctors yell. That just made me cry even more. I can't live with the thought of losing my sister. She's my other half, she's like my best friend. My birthday is in 3 days, and all I want is for her to live. Beat cancer. They said that the chemo was making it real small since they found so little of it. But I guess they made a mistake. We sat around for what felt like hours till I fell asleep on Hayes shoulder.

~Cameron~

I feel bad for Hayes, he really loves her. He just got her back and I would hate it if he lost her again. But this time for good. We sat there for what felt like hours until we heard loud footstep that caught mine and Celina's attention. "How is she?" I asked. The doctor grew a smile on his face. "She's fine, and cancer free" he said. I got wide eyes as Celina's mouth dropped. "Really?!" She asked. He nodded. I looked at Celina and she did the same. She jumped in my arms and I spun. "OMG" she cried in my shoulder. I put her down and her arms were still wrapped around my neck. And I mine were on my waist. We locked eyes. "But" the doctor said. I let go and she did too. "Um, but what?" She asked. "She still should go on chemo for at least another week" he said. We nodded. "But how is she free? I mean she's only had it for almost two weeks" I said. "Well since it was only so small, the chemo took over" he said. I ran over to Kat and Hayes, they were still asleep. "Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes!!!!" I yelled while running over there. "What" he groaned. "It's Emma" I said with a smile. He quickly sat up which made Kat hit her head on the wall. "Ow!" She yelled. "Emma's cancer free!" Celina yelled while jumping. She's so cute. Wait, what? Um no, no, no. I have a girlfriend. Hayes didn't speak. He started to cry. "Hayes" I laughed. He wiped his tears away. "Pshh I'm fine" he said. Yeah no he isn't. He ran down the hall to Emma's room. She was wide awake, and just sitting there looking at the wall. "Emma?" Kat asked. Emma smiled, "Hi" she said. Kat ran up to her and hugged her. "Your free" she cried. Emma's eyes widened. "W-what?" She asked. Then a smile grew on her face. "Where's Hayes?" She asked. "Right here" he said poking his head out of the corner. "Come here!" She laughed. He ran up to her ad hugged her, probably the longest. "I missed you" she cried. "I missed you too" he said. Then the doctor came in. "You may go home now Mrs. Credille" he said. She nodded and Hayes helped her out of bed. Kat handed her clothes and she went to go change. I called the guys at home and there having a party for her. Gawd I'm glad she's okay.

~Matt~

"Wait what?!" I screamed in the phone. Yes oh my Gawd! She's all good! "What?" Rose

asked. She's a wreck. "Emma's free" I said, then everybody got ready for a little party for her. We all feel relived! Oh My Gawd. Emma is like my sister, and if she was gone. Kat would probably die. My fiancé. Wow, I can't believe she said Yes! Well it was more like YASSS. So either way works!