Chapter 24 ~ Face To Face

~Emma~

"Where's Hayes?" Nash asked. I shrugged. "He said he had a call from his mom" I said. "Let's go find him" he said. Me and him sunk out and started to look for Hayes. "I'll look in the break room, you look in the bathroom" I said, he nodded. I began walking to the break room with a smile on my face. I turned the knob and my smile slowly faded away. My mouth slightly dropped and I felt water in my eyes. Amber and Hayes, k-k-kissing... I stood there in the doorway not being able to move. Amber moved away from Hayes and I felt a tear escape my eye. "Hey Em did you fi-" Nash started behind me. "Emma, let me explain..." Hayes said walking up to me. He grabbed my hands and held them to his chest. I shook my head and got out of his grip. I ran to who knows where. I stopped when I got out of breath and realized where I was. I was at the back of the same building Magcon was in. I sat against the garbage can and cried. I put my hands to my face. I should've known something like this would happen sooner or later. But why now?

~Nash~

"Text me babe, I had fun" Amber said strutting out of the room. Hayes just stood there with his eyebrows raised. I just shook my head in disappointment. "Nash! I didn't cheat!" Hayes yelled. I spun around quickly. "Oh really? Then what was that?!" I yelled pointing to the room. "I was talking to mom, and when I got off the phone and Amber was there. She walked up to me and started kissing me!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes. "You can roll your eyes all you want Nash, but I love Emma. I wouldn't cheat on her even if you payed me" he said. He is right about that, he does love Emma. I just can't believe that she even got in here. "So where did Emma go? I should explain thing to her. "Um.." I started "I don't know where she is" I said scratching the back of my neck. "Great..." Hayes said and he started to run.

~Emma~

I sat there crying my eyes out till I got a text. I lifted my butt and got out my phone.

Unknown - Hey baby, what's wrong? Should I come by your side now? Or later? I see you, your so lonely. Maybe I should pop out and say a little hello... ;)

I'm so over this, and yet I'm about to make the biggest mistake of my life. "If you want me, I'm right here!" I yelled while my voice cracked at the end. "Oh baby, I know right there" I heard a voice behind me. I started breathing heavily, with more and more tears streaming down my face. I turned around to see, him. The one that I never wanted to see again... "What are you doing here Ryder" I said. "I'm just you know, getting a breath of fresh air. Getting my girlfriend back" he said in my ear causing shivers go down my spine. "We only went out for a month" I said. "So, that doesn't mean anything" he said. Then he took my wrists and pinned me against the brick wall. "Please just leave me alone" I cried. He laughed. How could he laugh?!?! Oh wait opi forgot, THATS WHY I BROKE UP WITH HIM!!! "Not a chance sweetie" he said. "Please!" I yelled. Then I sharp pain hit the side of my face. "Shut up" he said, with spit hitting my face. He kneed me in the stomach and let go of my wrists. I fell to the ground while scrapping my knees. He kicked my side with his boots. I winced in pain till he picked me up by the front of my shirt. He got his hands in a fist and was ready to punch me. But before his fist collided with my fist, we heard loud footsteps. "Hey!" I heard a male yell. I turned over and managed to make out Cameron. With Aaron, Kat, Taylor, Ria, Celina, Hayes, Rosie, Shawn, Matt, Jack, Jack, Nash, and Carter. He threw me against the wall and walked up to everybody. He looked at Kat. "He Kitty Cat, long time no see" he said. Matt pulled Kat more to his side. "Oh yeah I forgot. Kitty has found herself a mouse to play with" he said. "Who are you?" Carter says. "I prefer to go by" he stops to chuckle. "Unknown" he says with a smile. "Your sick" Hayes said walking up to him, but Nash pulls him back. "Listen kid, she's mine. She always has, and always will be" he said. "What do you want with her?" Ria asked. "The one and only..." He said. "...Her V-Card" he finished. Cameron starts to fake laugh, uh oh. "That's really funny, but listen buddy I don't think so" he said. "Oh did she loose it already?" He said. He looked at Hayes. Then he looked at me. "Oh so you two" he said pointing to me and Hayes. I scooted up against the wall. Ryder walked up to me. He slapped me and kicked me to fall on my side, and he just laughed. "Slut" he spits. He's about to slap me again. "DON'T TOUCH HER!" Aaron yells and runs up to Ryder. He punches Ryder square in the nose, then they go at it. While I lay there Kat, Matt, Taylor, Ria, Celina, and Fosie run to my side. "Hey hey hey, are you okay Emma?" Matt asks. I try to sit up but fail, and I shake my head no. My nose was bleeding and I had a cut lip, well that's all I knew about. "Nash! Hayes!" Matt yelled. Then came Hayes and tripping Nash. "Hey baby, are you okay?" Hayes asked. I made a face at him. "Don't... Call Me... That" I managed to say with out hurt. "Why?" He asked. "Dude! It hurts to talk obviously!" Matt yells. Ryder punches Aaron off of him and makes everybody get out of his way to get to me. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" Nash yells. Ryder had me over his shoulder already, Gawd this hurts. Ryder gets tripped by Ria and he falls to where I land on my back. "Oops" Ria said. Now it was really hard to breath. Matt came up and picked me up bridal style. I wrap my hands around his neck and hold on while I could. He ran and had the boys behind him, even Aaron who has a black eye. Ryder must have ran off. We all got in the van and Cameron drove. I still didn't talk, but if I could. All I would say was ouch, or probably whimper. But I cried, and cried. Nash held me in his arms, I dint want to talk to Hayes, I can't trust him, not like I thought I could. The pulled up to the hospital and carried me in. Ugh why here? Again! Gawd I go to the hospital a lot. They took me in a room and checked me out. I laird down on the really comfy bed that didn't make my back hurt as much, but I could talk just fine right now. After about an hour everybody came rushing in. "OMG I'm so happy your okay!" The girls said hugging me. The boys all came and gave me hugs too. Then it came to Hayes. "Hey baby, how you feeling? He asked me. "Cheated on" I said, then the room went silent. Hayes sighed. "Em, she-" I cut him off. "Don't even Hayes, I know what your going to say. 'She kissed you'" I said. "Guys can you, give us minuet" Hayes asked quietly. "Please believe me" he begged after everybody left. I didn't talk to him. "Can you at least answer this question?" He asked, I looked at him. "Did you really loose your... 'V-Card" he asked. I rolled my eyes. "No, no Hayes I haven't lost my, V-Card. I don't plan on it anytime soon" I say in frustration. "Why would you care?" I asked. "Just wondering" he said. He leaned in to kiss me but I refused. "Um, I think we need a. A timeout" I said. "Like, breakup?" He asked. I bit my lip, and nodded slightly. He got up and walked out, and I started to cry. I know what I did was right, but it felt so wrong...