Chapter 10 ~ The Call

~Hayes~

I'm such and idiot. I shouldn't have even tried to get over Emma. I mean we all know that girls are just begging to be with me and I could just pick them out and call them mine in a snap. I guess that's what I kinda did. But I really wasn't gonna do anything except for the deal. I walked up to my house from Emma's, Nash was just starring at me. "What?" I asked. "How dumb are you?" He asked. "What are you talking about?" I asked, of course I knew I just wanted to hear it from him. "You know Amber is never gonna leave Emma alone now that you two are 'okay' now. She will not stop till your hers" he said. He's right. I just stood there, probably looking like an idiot. "So how do you expect me to get Amber off my tail?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "This is your problem, not mine" he said, and went to his room. I plopped on the couch. All that matters is that Emma kinda forgave me. I sat there until my phone rang. I quickly picked it up thinking it was Emma, but it was Kat. "Hello?" I answered. She was breathing very heavily, sounded like she was crying. "You need to come to the hospital now it's Emma" she said. I hung up and yelled for Nash. "NASH COME ON!!" I yelled. He opened his door. "What do you want?" He asked. "Drive me to the hospital!" I said in a panic. "Why do you need to go to the hospital?" He asked kind of worried. "It's Emma" I said and he grabbed his car keys. We drove and drove. "How do you know she's there" he said. "Kat called me, she didn't say why tho" I said. I hope she's not there for anything major.

~Emma~

I was in the pool with the boys, Kat and Ria. "Watch this!" I yelled and jumped into the never ending pool. I tried to swim back up but I couldn't, I was choking. Then my head shot up off my pillow realizing it was a dream. Or so I thought. I still couldn't breath. All I did was cough, but all that came out was blood. Kat ran in and saw me and screamed. I looked at her as my parents ran over to me. "CALL 911!!!!" Is all I heard before everything went black.

~Hayes~

We pulled up to the hospital and we went to the desk. "Emma Credille" Nash said. "Are you family?" She asked. "Uh yeah" we said. She told us what room ad we got in the elevator. "Why do you think she's here?" Nash asked breaking the silence. I just gave him a dirty look. Once the elevator dinged we ran to Emma's room. We walked in and she was hooked up to a bunch of machines, monitors. I walked over and Kat looked at me. She looked terrible, but I get it. That's her sister. I grabbed Emma's hand, but she didn't squeeze back. The Doctor came in. "What happened to her?" I asked. "Well we just did many many tests on her and we did one for cancer. I'm sorry to say this but. She has luekemia..."