Chapter 16 ~ Bigger Than Bad

~Hayes~

"Hey you never know" I said to her. Really she doesn't. I plan on me and her being together for a while, maybe even forever like Matt and Kat. That is, if she beats cancer. Why am I even thinking like this? I mean I should be positive. But it's so hard not to. I love her, I truly do. If she was ever gone, I don't know what I would do. I ran out to the ocean and just fell backwards. I came back up and saw the rest of he guys running at the girls with water balloons. I ran up to join them. "Guys really?!?!" They yelled. They ran and I caught Emma by her waist. "Give me one" I said to Taylor. I took one and let Emma go. She ran and I threw it at her back. She paused and turned to me. "Sorry Bae!" I said. She walked up to me and just stood there with her body slanted and her arms crossed in front of her chest. I took the opportunity and gave her a peck on the lips. "So is that your way of apologizing?" She asked with a smile. I nodded. "Well then I...." She started. "... Don't forgive you" she said. I opened my mouth in surprise. She crossed her arms and pulled out her bottom lip. She stomped away and said. "You big meany! I don't date meanys" she said I just laughed. Then Jack G came up to her and scooped her up bridal style. "Don't worry I'm not a meany!" He said and ran around with her. I just couldn't stop laughing. He put her down and it started to get cold. We all ran in the house and got changed I was in sweatpants and a t-shirt and Emma was in sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Everybody was basically wearing the same thing. We all sat around and watched movies. Until Emma started coughing, a lot. "Babe you okay?" I asked. She kept coughing but managed to nod. "I'm just gonna get some water" she said. She got up and went to the kitchen. Then we heard a scream. Kat jumped up and ran to Emma, followed by Celina, Rose, and Ria. I followed too. When we got to the kitchen, Emma had her mouth covered with blood all over her hand. She was STILL coughing. "We need to get her to the hospital now!!!" Cam yelled. I ran over to her and picked her up bridal style. While Celina grabbed a roll of paper towels. I put Emma in the car and I was beside her. Cameron was driving, Celina in passenger side, Emma in middle with Kat and me by her side. Kat kept trying to keep her cleaned up, but it wasn't working. We pulled up to the hospital and I carried her again. "HELP HELP WE NEED A DOCTOR!!" Cam yelled. A bunch of doctors took her and carried her to a hospital room. Everything happened so fast. Kat started crying really hard. It was pretty bad. She cried in my shoulder while I cried too. Celina and Cam did the same thing. I hope that she's okay, I would die if I lost her.