Chapter 21 ~ Awe

Oh My Gawd Guys. It's Already The 21st Chapter?!?! Zayum! I'm Going To Make A Triology. Or Whatever It's Called. But It's A 3rd Book. I Just Like Hayes A Lot! Obviously. But Anyways, Here's An Update!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hayes~

Once Emma sang that to Kat, it was like I fell in love all over again. Yeah I said it, I love her. I now know. She's my recovery from Alex, AND Amber. She's so beautiful, sweet, funny. She's everything anyone could ever ask for in a girl. I have yet to tell her love her. But heck were only 15. But age doesn't matter, love is love. Pulled her aside at Kats birthday party. "I'm sorry" I said, she smiled. "Don't be" she said. She got on her tipy toes and pecked my lips, wish it wasn't just a peck. Her cheeks brighten up with pink. "Sorry I had too" she said. "Don't be" I said with a smile. "I over reacted, I understand what you meant no. I'm happy that you were with me all this time" she said with her smile that makes you go crazy. She pulled me in a hug. "You look beautiful" I said. She rolled her eyes. "Thank You" she said. I know she doesn't like compliments, she doesn't believe any of them anyway. "Awe!" Was heard from the living room. We looked at each other and laughed. We walked back to the group and sat and just hung out and enjoyed Kats party.

~Later~

Everybody started getting tired so everybody went to bed. Kat and Matt ;). Rose and Shawn ;). Taylor and Ria ;). Cameron by himself, him and Courtney are having 'issues' is what he says. Celina, Aaron, Jack, Jack, Nash, and Carter were by themselves. I went to my room kissing Emma goodnight as she went to her room. I took off my shirt and but on basketball shorts. I laid on bed and tossed and turned. "Ugh" I groaned. I can't sleep! I got my phone and texted Emma to see if she was awake. I almost got an immediate response saying she was up and can't sleep either. I slowly got out of bed and walked down the hall to her room. I opened up her door and closed it behind me. Emma was facing the other way. I got on top of her and she jumped. "OMG Hayes you fricken scared me!" She said. I smiled at her but I don't know if she could see. "Hi" she said. "Hi" I said and kissed her. I plopped next to her and just sat there. She turned the other way and I cuddled next to her with my arm around her waist. "Hayes can I ask you something?" She asked. "What's that?" I said. "Are you gonna rape me in my sleep?" She asked trying not to laugh. I laughed tho. "That can be arranged. She scooted away from me to the edge of the bed. "I'm kidding!" I said. She laughed and scooted back to me. We cuddled till I felt my eyes get very heavy. "Night" she said, "Night" I replied then fell asleep.