Chapter 11 ~ News

~Kat~

"Cancer?!?!" I asked in panic. I think I woke Emma. I turned my head back to Emma and her eyes slowly opened. "Hey" I said. She just looked around, then she saw where she really was. "Where am I?" She asked then started coughing. "Shh Shh princess" Hayes said to her as he stroked her hair. "I'll go let the nurse know your awake" Matt said getting up and leaving. Emma turned to me and smiled, I couldn't help but cry. "What's wrong?" She asked, I guess she doesn't know since she was asleep. "Um" I can't tell her. "I'll tell her, but we need to be alone" Hayes said. I nodded and got up. I went to find Matthew while they talked.

~Emma~

I woke up in another room, more like a hospital. I looked over and Hayes was there holding my hand. I still remember what he did. I looked over and Kat was in tears. "Where am I?" I asked then started to cough really hard. Gawd this sucks. My chest hurts so bad. "I'll tell her, but I want to be alone with her" Hayes said then Kat left. I didn't want my sister to leave. "Okay" Hayes said, he looked like he was about to explode in tears. "Um" he tried to say but started to cry. "Hayes what is it?" I asked, this is scaring me. He finally managed to speak just to burst into tears again. "You have leukemia" he said with tears falling like a waterfall. I have cancer... Okay too much to take in, WAY TOO MUCH. Hen the doctor came in. "How could you not tell that I had this?" I asked, he shrugged his shoulders. "Well you family has a past of cancer, multiple kinds and you just kinda. Got it" he said. "I kinda? No you see I do have it! And if this means I have to quit Magcon then I'm done!!!" I cried. The doctor walked out after checking everything. "It'll be okay Emma" Ria said trying to calm me down. Not if everything will be like this on a regular bases. I never thought his would happen. Kat and Matt came back in. "Emma we have good news and bad news." Matt said. "The good news is, your still apart of Magcon" Kat said and everybody said yes and all. Then came the bad news. "The bad news is, were gonna have to save your head" Kat said. "Your joking right? Ha!! No" I said. "Emma..." Kat started. I sighed with made me cough. "Fine, I'll have to wear a weave now" I said. Everyone laughed. "Well, you could wear beani's instead" Nash said. "But I only have one, my blue one" I said. "Then I guess we need to go shopping!" Kat said. I smiled and hugged her.

~3 days later~

I was finally able to go home and see the rest of the group. I walked threw the door with Hayes helping me. I love him so much. "Love you too" he said with a smile. "I guess I said that out loud" I said. He smiled. "Welcome Home!" Everybody yelled. "Awe thank you guys!" I said hugging them. "Hey you wanna get it done and over with?" Kat asked. I guess we're shaving my head. We walked upstairs to the bathroom. I sat down while Kat and Ria did it. I watched as all my long brown hair fell in front of my face. When we were done I stood up and looked in the mirror. "I look like I just got hit by a train" I said. I walked out and all eyes were on me. I slightly smiled. "My head is cold" I said. Kat ran and got my beani and Hayes out it on me. "Better?" He asked. "Better" I said. "Shall we go shopping?" Rosie asked. "We shall!" I said and all us girls linked arms and started skipping to the car. We all got in and sat there until do pulled up to Forever 21. Wow, everybody is taking this better than I am.