Chapter 29 ~ Perfect

~Hayes~
That was really sweet of what Emma did. She can really talk people out if stuff. But they were in Taylor's room for a long time, maybe an hour or so. When he came out Ria ran up to him and hugged him tightly while the rest of you did as well. When we all gave Taylor some air (Lol). We got outside and made a fire. We all told stories and made s'mores. Taylor had to use the bathroom and Kay had an idea. "Okay, so I've been on Instagram lately and there doing a project for Taylor. There wearing bandanas and writing 'We Love You Taylor' on there wrists. So I was thinking we do the same!" Kat said. We all agreed on it since tomorrow's the 25th. When Taylor came back we kept quiet. We all finished our s'mores and decided to call it a day and go to bed. I walked to my bedroom and literally fell into bed. I'm so tired of everything going on. Me and Emma, Matt and Kat's wedding, the whole Taylor thing. It's just stupid. Well not the wedding, I'm actually pretty excited. They decided to have a beach wedding. We haven't seen her dress obviously but Matt has his tux already. It's of course a black court with a white buttoned up shirt, a black bow tie, and a white flower in his pocket. Black dress pants, and black dress shoes. It fit him perfectly, more his style. Of course with the bow ties. I slowly felt my eyes getting heavier when sleep took over.
~Aaron~
I don't know anymore. I really don't. I thought I liked Emma, but... I just don't know. It's just not the same anymore. Sure I felt something on the Ferris Wheel and when Hayes introduced us to her. But I just think that my feelings for her are, kinda gone. I still like her it just doesn't feel right. Besides I'm like, 18 now. I thought it was okay when we were 13 and 16 but now I think it's just kinda creepy on my part. Not trying to be like rude or anything it's just not okay anymore. People giving us dirty looks, I mean I don't really mind but I don't appreciate it. I think it's, kinda over now. I got up from my bed and walked out if my room to Emma's. I knocked on the door and heard her bed squeak knowing she got up to go to the door. I stood there patiently waiting for to open it. I leaned against the doorway as she opened the door. "Hey" she said. "Hi" I replied. "Are you okay?" She asked. I shook my head no. "C-can I come in?" I asked. "Yeah, sure" she said letting me in. I sat on her bed and she followed. I looked down most of the time. "Aaron what's wrong?" She asked worried. "I-I-" I said. She gave me a worried look. "I just don't think, we can work" I said. Her eyes searched my face for an answer why. "I'm sorry" I said. She just sat there. "Did, did I do something?" She asked. "No no no, I'm just not. Okay with this" I said. "What do you mean?" She asked. "I mean, we shouldn't be together anymore" I said. She nodded. "I understand, I haven't been very comfortable with it either to be honest" she said. I smiled at the thought she's not hurt. "I'm glad you said this now" she said. "Why" I asked with a smile. "I don't know, I mean. Now everything in more clear to me" she said. I nodded. Honestly, I don't know what she means but all that matters is that she's happy. I guess. "Well, um I'll see you tomorrow then" I said. She smiled. "Yes Mr. Carpenter" she said tilting her head. "Goodnight Credille" I said. "Night Aaron" she said. I closed the door and walked down to my room. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I leaned against the door, realizing what I just did. I know what I did was right, and I'm gonna stick with it. I walked to my bed and fell asleep right away.
~Next Morning~
~Hayes~
I woke up and walked down stairs. "Poo Bear!" Nash yelled in a girly voice. "What" I said. "I don't know" he said in a quieter voice. I started to laugh and he did too. "Where is everybody?" I asked. "Outside, at the beach" he said. "Well why are we here? Let's go!" I yelled. "On an adventure!" He said jumping up. I ran up stairs and went to my room. I opened the door and closed it behind me leaving me alone. I ran over to my drawer to find my navy blue swim shorts. I put them on and took off my shirt. I went to the bathroom to look for a towel. I grabbed the first one I saw and went down stairs to wait for Nash. I got on Instagram and looked on Emma's profile. I know I sound stalkerish but I just, wanna know. She had a couple of pics of her at the beach with the boys. One with her on Matts back. One with her, Cameron, Aaron, Shawn, Rosie, Kat, Ria, Taylor, Matt, Celina, and Carter. I liked them both, after I did Nash came down the stairs. "Ready?" He asked. "Yeah" I said and we walked out the door. We walked out with the hot air hitting our skin. We kept walking till we saw everybody. "Hey!" Emma said while hugging me I hugged back and we all hung out and had an amazing time till my phone went off. It was a weather alert, a dangerous heat wave. It told us to go inside. I told everyone and we all went inside. "Hey Kat wanna make a video with me for my YouTube channel?" Emma asked. Kat nodded and they went upstairs leaving me with everyone else. I'm glad that Aaron broke up with Emma, that means my plan is working. Now I just need to think of the perfect way to ask her out again.
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙 Hey Guys I Am SOOOOO Sorry I Haven't Updated. I'm Haven't Been Feeling Very Well And I'm Going Threw Some Family Probs. So Yeah, Sorry! But I'm Gonne Start A Little Game. I'm Gonna Put Up Some Music Lyrics And Whoever Comments The Right Answer First Gets A Shout Out! So Yeah Here's Your Update Guys! Tell Me What You a Think! Comments Are Appreciated!!!! Love You Guys! - Emma