Chapter 7 ~ Bubbles

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated, I'm just going threw some family problems right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Emma~

"Higher, higher Matt!!" I yelled. Matt laughed. "Alright hold on!!" He yelled. He ran to Kat and pushed her in her swing before he came back to me. "Weee!!" Me and Kat yelled in unison. We laughed. I'm really happy Matt is finally talking to me again. I don't really know why he wasn't but I let that roll off my shoulders. "Emma! You ready?!?" Kat yelled, meaning we were gonna jump out of the swings. "Let's do it!!" I yelled. "1, 2, 3!!!!" We yelled and we jumped. We landed on the sand and laid there until Nash and Matt helped us up. I grabbed Nash's hand and he pulled me up. "Hey" Hayes said to me once I stopped laughing. "Hey" I replied with a smile. "Race ya to the Mary-Go-Round" he said. "Your on!" I said. "3, 2, 1, Go!!" He yelled. We ran to the Mary-Go-Round and he won. "No fair, you were on the football team!" I whined. He laughed. We were going pretty slow and just talking then Cam and Jack G came up. "What are you doing?" I asked them as they grabbed on to the bars and smirked. "Oh Gawd, Emma you better hold on for dear life!!!" Hayes yelled in a funny/panicky voice. I did as I was told and held on. "Okay go!" Hayes yelled. They started to walk then run, and they run VERY FAST!!! We all screamed and just held on. We laughed, then it got slower. I was really dizzy. We got off and I fell to the ground instantly. I laughed and couldn't stop. "Want some help?" I looked up and saw a couple is Shawn's. "Sure! Which ones gonna help me?" I asked. They both laughed at the same time. Who am I kidding i was just really dizzy. Lol. He held out a hand and I took it. He pulled me up and I laughed. "Thanks" I said. He smiled, "No problem" he said. Does he still like me? Probably not. I walked in all kinds of directions and ended up running face first in to a pole. "Ow! You bully!" I said and stuck my bottom lip out. I kicked it, and it fricken hurt. But I managed to hod in the pain. I walked over to the table and we were having cake for Hayes. We sand Happy birthday and had cupcakes. Since I wasn't hungry I thought of something. "Aaron come here" I told him. He walked over and I told him to get his camera out. "Cupcake Cam! Sorry Hayes" I whispered. "Hey Hayes" I said and when he turned around I smudged the cupcake in his face. "OMG!" Ria laughed. "As if he didn't have enough icing in his face!" Nash laughed. I turned around to the camera and Aaron was cracking up!! He has the most hilarious laugh. I ran over to hide from Hayes. He wiped off his face and walked away. Thank Gawd. I walked up and met with the girls. "That was hilarious when you put that cupcake in his face!" Kat laughed. "I know that happened to me when-" Ria was cut off by a water ballon being thrown at her. Her mouth dropped and her hands were in he air. "I missed her!" I heard Hayes yell. "Oh no" Kat looked at me and we both got up and ran. While we were running I got hit by Hayes. "It's on Grier!" I yelled. We all had a really fun time till we had to get dried off. Jack, Jack, Aaron, Nash, Carter, and Taylor left to go home. Me and the rest all went to Walmart. We all separated till it was me and Ria. "OMG look at the puffer fish" she yelled. "Shhh" I laughed. "We are at a store! And if fans see us we will have to leave!" I said. We walked over and I saw the most prettiest beta I had ever seen. "OMG!!" I said. I looked in my wallet and I had just enough to buy him. I picked up the little cup and showed him to the guys. "What should I name him?" I asked.

Shawn - "Mr. Scales"

Kat - "Meeko"

Ria - "Sushi" I looked at her. "Sorry I'm hungry!" She said.

Hayes - "How about Grier, he's bright blue like me and Nash's eyes" I looked at him. "Not bad" then Cameron and Matt said the name "BUBBLES!!!" They said. I laughed. "That's it!" I said. Then everybody tried saying Bubbles in a mad/mean sort of way, and everybody failed. We had an awesome day, but then that all changed when we got home...