Chapter 13 ~ Best Friend

No Questions

~Emma~

All I could feel was heartbreak, again. Why did he have to do this now? Or ever??? I mean I expected Amber more than Alex. But they both are just attention seekers. I guess. I could say something else but I probably shouldn't. "Emma please open up?" I heard Kat ask. I let her in and then I saw Celina. "EMMA!" She screamed. "What happened to you?" She asked. "I-I " I stuttered. I can't tell her like is. "I have cancer" I said slowly. Her eyes widened with tears. "I'm so sorry" I said then started crying even harder. She pulled me in a hug and I sobbed in her shoulder. You see, Celina has been there for me ever since the beginning. Best friends since kindergarten. She helped me threw bullied. A.K.A. Alex, Amber. But here we are, still with Amber and Alex. "Emma please, let's just go home." Kat kept pleading. "Can you stay?" I asked Celina. A smile grew on her face. "Of course!" She yelled. I smiled and I looked in the bathroom mirror. "I look like a train wreck." I said. "At least you don't wear makeup" Kat said. I splashed some water in my face and dried it with paper towels. I fixed my beani and faced my sister, and best friend. "Better" Celina said. We took my beani's and opened the door. Matt walked beside Kat, I walked beside Kat, Celina walked with me, Rose walked with Celina, and Ria walked with Rose and we all ignored the fact that we left Hayes alone. He kept walking behind us with his nose in his phone. Probably texting at snob. They all got in the limo while me Kat, and Celina got in a taxi. We pulled up to the house we all lived in and (oh yeah did I mention that we all live in a house in Cali? Guess not) the limo wasn't here yet. We ran up to my room and we just sat there and I started to cry. "Emma..." Celina started. I sniffled. "I'm fine" I said. Then got up. I walked over to my bags and picked them up. "Shall we go threw ALL of my beani's? P" I asked with a smile. They looked at each other and nodded. We went threw them all and I found my favorite. It was electric blue with the words 'Believe' on it in white. I turned to them with the beani on. "This is my fav" I said. Just as I turned back to the mirror I heard the door open to the front. The guys are home. We walked down stairs and all eyes were on me. Then I made a scared face. "Is there a spider?" I asked in a frightful voice. They laughed. "No just that you still look beautiful no matter what" Aaron said. "Awe thanks A" I said while hugging him. Aaron and me have become pretty close. We let go and I saw Hayes just starring at me. I rolled my eyes and walked to the living room. I plopped on the couch and Aaron plopped next to me. He put his arm around me and I my head on his shoulder. Then the rest came in. Aaron was rubbing my back and I slowly fell asleep.