*2.2* Catch Me If You Can

With that rigidly determined voice in my mind, you know, I am unstoppable.

[Continued]

The front door was again getting opened and I heard more voices. 'Why none of you are coming out? Tae, Jin, Hobi-yah? What's going on?'

How many of them are there?

Am I getting trapped?

Guess there's only one thing left to do.

I pulled out my gun and aimed at the light bulbs. With the loud crack of the bulbs breaking into shards of glass, slight chaos arose in the room. The room turned totally dark. Several guns loaded and footsteps were heard in full form of rush. I quickly got up securing the files with my belt then rushed towards the stairs avoiding everything and every person on my way, until I bumped into someone or something just before the stairs, however, I was in too much hurry to pay heed to what it was.

'Hyung! What's going on?'
'Somebody's trying to steal our files!' It was Taehyung who yelled.
'Holy shit!!'
'Hyung! I can't see in the dark!'

This was my chance! I rushed to the room through which I got into the dorm. The moment I proceeded towards the window, I was harshly pulled back by someone's rigid hand. I tried to release myself from his grip throwing a punch towards his jaw. He managed to overcome and pushed me again. I lost my balance, thudding on the floor with him along with me. He climbed on my top, twitching both my arms on either side with the strong grip of his that I found hard to resist, I closed my eyes tightly with the intuition of getting hit.

A few seconds passed, I felt nothing. I slowly opened my eyes. The faint moonlight was entering through the open window, only to illuminate the person in order to leave me struck, to make me a question.

What was he?

A human?

Can a gangster be this beautiful?

...How?

The silver hair swayed along with the gentle breeze like drifting autumn leaves, a few bangs lying calmly on his forehead. His heart-shaped plump lips looked delicate and extremely kissable as if made out of a strawberry. His dark chocolate eyes looked directly into mine, not moving even for a millisecond. Instead of the cold gaze he was supposed to attain that time, it seemed really warm and soft. A stream of adrenaline gushed in my arteries, regardless of the situation I was in. His body was partly touching mine, enabling me to feel those toned abs under the thin fabric embracing his torso. My whole self went stiff, not willing to respond at all.

Tick-tock time passed, with me being completely unaware of how much it had. He slowly shifted his position, drawing his hand near my face. It fell on my mask, slowly pulling it down.

There was a noise downstairs.

'He must have headed upstairs. And he took the files. We gotta catch him. Fast!' It made me snap back to the real world.

...what the hell was I doing?

His grip on my arm had become loose. Taking its advantage, I immediately pushed him off and skidded towards the window. He let out a gasp and tried to catch me again. His hands landed on my beanie, pulling it off. The rushing sounds of footsteps had reached the room then, bringing in the rest of the people inside.

'Suga, don't shoot in the da-' before the sentence could attain its end, a sound of a gunshot echoed in the room twice. A string of pain needled my calf. Clenching my jaw, I managed to jump off to the land.

As soon as my feet touched the ground, I shriveled in pain holding my leg. Damn, it hurts like hell!

Dragging myself up, I started to run as fast as I could, however, slowing down per second instead. I barely but did succeed to reach the car, my face had already turned reddest in pain then. I threw myself inside, locking the door afterward. The lower part of my pant was getting wet. Must have started bleeding in full motion now, I guess.