*5* We Meet Again

When two persons meet unexpectedly, there can only be two reasons.

ONE, it was a mere coincidence.

TWO, it was their unchangeable destiny.

Which one works on ours?

Y/N’s P.O.V-

BTS?

Ball’s B? Tree’s T? Sun’s S? Like B? T? S?

I think I heard wrong. Yes, definitely, I had heard wrong. There's no way it can be-

‘Liza, what is the band called again? I couldn’t get it.’ I asked vaguely.

‘Well I said it’s BTS.’

Okay. Holy moth~! Liza looked at me in confusion, ‘What happened?’

‘Nothing. You look great today.’ She gave me a weird look and focused on the roads. I looked front too, engaging my mind in diving into the endless streams of confusion it had received a mere moment ago. The same question, repeating again and again like a matter with perennial effect inside my brain.

How and why is the boy band’s name so similar to that of the gang BTS? Perhaps. ..it's just a mere coincidence...? Yet...it still isn't feeling well... 

I shook my head, trying to get control over my malfunctioning mind. Thinking and throwing pebbles in the dark would hit absolutely anything but no solution. Seeing the boys first is the only thing now I could and should do. 

‘We’re here! Wahoo!! Let’s go.’ Liza pushed down the brake hard in the parking spot then flew out, the next moment I found myself flying with her with my hand in her grip.

‘I can’t wait to see them.’ She squealed with pure joy.

Yeah, so can’t I...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

‘Where are your boys?’ I whispered moving back and forth impatiently while staring at seemingly thousands of girls screaming and jumping with all their might before the event could even get started. Liza was no different. 

‘It’s about to get started.’ She squirmed, unable to keep her excitement down if she could at all. I smiled a bit looking at her bubbly state.

‘Well until it does, tell me a little bit about them, this band BTS. I literally don’t know anything.’

‘Okay, ahem!’ Liza cleared out her throat before beginning her lecture starting from the roots of history that got built, ‘It’s a boy group comprising of seven members. The full name is Bangtan Sonyeondan or Bulletproof Boy Scouts. RM, Jin, Suga, J Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook. Recently they released their Wings album which consists of fifteen of their tracks. OH MY!! Y/N!’ She screamed in the middle of her sentence the very next moment, ‘There they come-’ Her excited words got buried under the background music which got louder with the commencement of the event, as a group of seven boys entered the arena.

With all other girls, even my eyes stuck on them. For sure, they were an incredibly handsome group of people. With a little touch-up and smile on their perfect face, sweats accompanied in a few droplets on their forehead. Their eyes mirrored tiredness. Even though, their smile looked very genuine, which grew wider as they observed their fans waving joyously at them. I couldn't think of them as gangsters, no way someone with that kind of face and attitude can be a criminal, just no, way?