*13* Messed With The Wrong Girl

Now...
We are even.

Y/N's P.O.V-

UH HELL NO!!

The glistening huge grin on his face was what that symboled my horrific incoming embarrassment

'Show what Jiminnie?' Namjoon asked with a confused expression. 'Can you guess, Y/N?' His smile grew wider and victorious observing the blood slowly draining off my face. I clenched my jaw, flashing a hard stone smile, 'No I can't. Why don't you show it to me first?' I brought my hand forward before his face.

'Why? I know what you will do after that. Ya think I'm a fool?'

'Give me your phone!' I tried to snatch the phone off his hand but he hopped away avoiding my paw. 'Nana. Not that easy.' He swung the phone left to right playfully sticking his tongue out.

'Jimin, be a good boy and just. Give. Me. Your. Goddamn. Phone.' I shot him the most massive glare I could, my voice clinging hot desperation and short-tempered anger.

'What's the big deal about this thing JImin wants to show?' asked Taehyung. His curiosity was thoroughly conspicuous. 'Yah, lemme show you all.' Jimin swiped to unlock the phone screen. 'Here it----'

'JIMIIIIN!!' The panic burst out and I sprung towards him dyingly trying to snatch the phone from his hand with all my strength and agility. He was startled. Despite not being ready, he managed to back away keeping his balance on the floor. Retracting his lips in the achievement of brief victory, he dashed around the big room like a small kid with the phone waving in his hand. 'Catch me if you can!' he jester-laughed loudly. And I chased from behind.

Gosh, that chump runs fast! I bit my lips again, putting the blame on myself. Why did I have to blunder that time, anyway?

'PARK JIMIN, please I don't like bullshits. Give me that already.' I ordered spitting fire through my eyes as I ran out of breath. 'Or I am gonna kill you here this place!'

Jimin was trying to catch his breath too securing a meter distance away from me, 'Whoa!' he exclaimed, 'I never knew this Y/N at all. Now as you are reacting like that, I will definitely show it off!' he spoke in a very determined stubborn voice.

You dare not! I started chasing him again. As he didn't get much time to relax down, he ran out of breath soon, enabling me to catch him within a minute.

'Gotcha! Try to escape now, squirrel!' Pinning him down on the ground, I tried to reach his stretched arm holding the phone. 'Yah!' he tried to push my leaning figure away. But I was desperate than ever, his small strength wasn't enough to defeat me in this case.

'Ouch, that hurts! Fine, you win. Just take it.' I snatched it off immediately and clicked on the paused video shown on the screen. It was indeed recorded on me, the whole of it.

'Blimey, you're stronger than you look. And aggressive.' Jimin showed off his pouting face. 'I know I am. You should regret not knowing that until now.' I moved my fingers in the speed of light. 'Delete and yes! Done!' I bounced the phone in the air in victory sticking my tongue all the way out. 'Ya see what happens when you tryna mess with me? Haha!' I smiled ear to ear, my eyes finally falling on the rest of the human beings in the room who were standing as silent audiences and staring blankly with their mouth wide open. Consciousness decided to hit me hard pretty soon.

Um...What the hell am I doing?

'Uhh Y/N, I think you should get off now, unless if you don't want to.' I looked back down at the figure lying on the floor, the male underneath my crouching self who was staring steadily with that special smirk of his. My face heated up. I immediately darted off of him finding my cheeks flushing deepest pink in embarrassment.