*17* You Are Nothing To Me

Just like a blank wrinkled paper,
You are nothing to me, nothing...

Y/N's P.O.V-

'Yah Momo, tell me about the main thing now. Any new info about that Duk Soo found yet?'

'The sources did come back with some interesting facts. He actually had a comparatively big drug supply in his control, which has barely any mentions in the criminal record. He was so cunning to keep it all hidden. He also had a blackmailing business. He preserved proofs, personal photos, videos etcetera for blackmailing people in order to earn more money.'

'So he was a major drug dealer and a blackmailer? Hmm...Looks like he's an interesting character.' I laughed and let my mind do a little bit of its visualization, 'BTS with drugs? From the much I got to see them till now, none of them actually seemed like addicts. Nor any symptoms as such caught my eyes. But I can go with the other one. Maybe he had proof regarding BTS being a gang then blackmailed them?'

'You're right. Even I am suspecting as such motives. By the way, did you get any chance to hear them saying something that can give a hint?'

'I was standing too distant that time but...I did hear a few words.' I tried to remember. 'They said something like a give and take deal...but what does that mean? What did they exchange?'

'It could be the thing he blackmailed them on or any drug stuff. Or, something completely different that we don't know yet. We still gotta continue our search. We made a collection of people he met within the past few days going through his phone calls and detained his associates.'

'Keep up the work. I will be carrying my part on this side. Whatever they are up to, we have to stop them this time.'

'Right. By the way, you should go to sleep early. You have your work next day, remember?'

'Oh yeah.' I sighed, wondering how quick time passed away, the weekdays knocking on the door. Some more days for rest were what I could die for that moment.

The call ringtone from my phone drew my attention. 'I will cut off now, Momo. Bye, take care. And keep in touch.' I lowered the screen of my laptop then picked up the call. 'Hello?'

'Are you sleeping?' Jimin's gravy voice came from the other side. He calling me at this hour was kind of odd. I replied, 'No but I'm about to. Why are you calling me now?'

'Can I...talk to you for a minute?'

'Sure but,' I was a little confused, 'what do you need to talk about?'

'Come outside. I am standing in front of your house right now.'

'Huh?? Why? Don't roam around at the night. Go to your dorm and take rest. You have your schedule tomorrow.'

'Just one minute.'

'Jimin, I am too tired so let's just call it a day-'

'Please...' I was going to deny him again, but his pleading voice made me stop. The way he spoke was doleful, a desperate nature, or a sense of vulnerability involved... something I couldn't perceive. A moment of silence passed from both sides.

'What happened, Jimin?'

'Nothing. I just needed a company.' He replied in a low pitch. He wouldn't tell me anything. I took my seconds and as I couldn't reply soft and kind in nature, I growled.

'Fine. Just this last time.' I hauled myself downstairs while he shared a small breathy smile from the other side.

'What is it?' I said after opening the door. I was expecting him to be upset and all from the way he sounded on the phone, but he appeared all fine on the appearance.