*12* I Hate You

Meeting you, no sooner,
I realized there's a devil lying under that innocent face.

Y/N's P.O.V-

'That's all.'

'You did well hiding the camera over there. I wonder what can be in it. Did you hide it well?'

'Well enough not to get it noticed easily. Inform me the sooner you receive the codes.'

'Sure I will. How was your first day anyways?'

'Ehh, it was fine.' I let out a yawn, 'But I wanna complete it fast. These kinds of jobs are not my thing.'

'Was the workload too much? You said you arrived home just a while ago.'

'Kinda. My bike had got jammed on the way too, which got me more delayed. Thankfully Jimin gave me a lift and dropped me home.'

'What? Park Jimin dropped you home?' Momo sounded quite surprised.

'Yeah, but he is a terrible driver. He almost bumped with a car on the way. I bet he is not the one who accomplishes the driving part in their tasks.'

'Can be. But I see you are getting along quite well with them already.'

Another big yawn escaped my mouth, 'Not that yet, but I will soon.'

'That Jimin guy, remember, even though he appears with a charming personality, we all know what he truly is inside. So, never dare to fall for him.'

'Yah, you think I am that easy victim? And besides, none of them are even near my ideal type.' Momo curved up a small smile, 'You sure? They are indeed to a lot of girls, you know.'

'Do I really seem like one of those ridiculous fangirls?' I rolled my eyes.

'I trust your hormones, but still giving an extra alarm. Just in case... Anyway, I have finally received the CCTV footage of that earlier BTS-Police encounter. The experts took their time but couldn't really extract anything off attention-worthy. But yet as it's still required, I'mma send it off to you. It's past midnight, you should go to sleep. Take a look when you can, okay?'

'Okay. Goodbye for now.' I was about to disconnect the call, but then I remembered. 'Oh wait, Momo.'

'Yes Y/N?'  'I need you to do me a small favor. Can you please make an inquiry about something like...if Jimin is acquainted or related to, or has any incident that gets him connected to anything of police?'

'Sure but why? Did you find anything?'

'Nothing big enough to mention yet. Inform me after you get done.'

'Okie-Dokie!'

'Good night Momo.' I smiled and disconnected the video call. Throwing myself on the pillow, I hugged the blanket closer to my body. Thinking about another day at that place, a sigh automatic elicited out my mouth.

I just want to finish this mission the fastest I can now, to get some real relief...

|

I keenly observed the man sitting before me with his eyes focused on the bunch of pages I handed him a while ago. The manager.

He totally resembled like nothing more than an ordinary guy, who does his morning to evening work following orders he is given; managing idols' schedules and maintaining sources. However, in his case, just a few more objectives seemed more likely to remain as added, surely or unsurely.

The first week to this new workplace was about to end. I couldn't believe, time sure flies quickly. I couldn't get to see the boys that much within these few days, but I managed to secure my position getting a hold on my tasks and acquainting with the staffs so, one part of my mission was somewhat cleared out. I needed to gain the trust of everyone, of them, rushing over it would never get me to the actual point.