*15* Night In Two Sides

With the tick-tock pass of a usual night,

At one part of the city, you will see a house full of lights, dazzling not less than a bright sunny day.
At another part, you will also see a house in the grave dark, with no drop of fuel left to light up even a match.

The night doesn't remain stopped for any of them. It is equal for all, the way time is...

Y/N’s P.O.V-

Know everything about me? What is this person? A stalker? Wait. I cocked my eyes. What if he is indicating about…? But how can…

        Y/N      : What do you mean? Who are you?

         ...        : It’s not that difficult to recognize me. Try to make a guess. Who am I?

Just some stupid sleepless nocturnal people trying to spoil others sleep too by annoying them, what else? I was about to quit the conversation without giving any reply but he sent me a message again.

             ...  : Okay, I am giving you a hint. Think about the person you were with near a lake today.

...I paused for a moment...before my fingers moved with my jaw clenched in annoyance.

                 Y/N      : Jimin???

                 ...         : BINGO!!

               Y/N       : How did you get my number? I don’t remember giving you any.

               ...          : C’mon. You are our manager. Would it be really difficult to collect yours?
                           : I was getting bored so I decided to send you a text.
                          : How’re you doing?

             Y/N      : Good

             …        : Things got solved with you bae??

           Y/N      : Bae?

           …         : You told earlier that you were through some probs with your boyfriend. Is   everything okay now?

          Y/N      : Did I?

           …         : ?

        Y/N      : Oh yeah, yeah. We’re good now.
                    : In fact, I was just texting with him a moment ago.
                    : We were planning on to hangout soon...

        …         : Typing…
                    : Typing...
                    : Well. That’s good.
                    : Am I interrupting? Good night then.

        Y/N      : He went offline.

        …         : Oh I see
                   : Won’t you introduce him to us? We would like to meet him.

       Y/N      : Currently he is really occupied with his work, but I will ask him.

        …         : Oh, okay.
                    : Anyways. Y/N ah! ~~