*7* The BOYZ: Who Were They?

You are my START,
Let me be your END.

'Few people know BTS as a gang. They always managed to keep their identity secret precisely. Do you know about their recent assault? The clash that happened between them and the police?’

‘Uh, if you are talking about the one from a few months ago…I read about it, where a gang encountered the police, then they shot a number of officers and managed to escape but, was that…BTS?’

‘You do know about it a bit I see. No one knows who that gang was but the department strongly suspects that it was an act by them. Of those police officers who were killed, one of them was a very intimate friend of the boss. So, even though he never said it aloud, all know that he is taking it to a bit of personal level. To the outside world, they are known as an idol group which makes the situation more difficult. We don’t have any evidence and no one will believe them to be a notorious gang without.’

‘And the fandom is always there to save them too. They will literally start protests if their idols are accused of anything, which may later lead to some kind of a riot. They are brainwashing and using the fandom as a shield.’ l spoke to me. Ah! This all makes perfect sense now. I have to admit, they are so goddamn smart. Aren’t they?

‘But,' to me, the most confusing part was, 'why are they working as a gang if they are an idol group? I mean, when they have got everything, fame, money, and power, even love and support from the fans, what else do they require for which they are working and doing crimes in disguise?’

‘We don’t know and that we gotta find out.' As she tilted her hand, an image of a tall member appeared. 

‘You've seen him. That's Rap Monster, a.k.a Kim Namjoon. 23-year-old super smart with IQ 148, rapper, leader and the brain of the group. He is most possibly the planner and the one who controls everything.

From Ilsan, he was a meritorious student but he had to give up his studies later due to poverty. His appearance resembles so much to one person...but there's no guarantee to the info, yet I think you need to know the littlest thing the resources got us.' She paused for a bit to organize her next words, 'There was an underground duo, Runch Runda & Gloss, abbreviating them to R-loss is what others call them as. They weren't that infamous, just everyday minor thieves, to say. But once there was a break-in to a commercial bank, the robbers took some prior files along with the cashes. Somehow R-loss's name got into the case. Local police couldn't apprehend the perpetrators. But they had to keep their image, so they put it all to the suspect to come near and threw R-loss to jail. Two months after, they broke out of prison and after that no one saw them again.' She took a glimpse of my attentive face.

'Rap Monster's face somewhat matches to the guy Runch Runda.' She said, 'Even though it's a year-ago incident, and there is no good photo of the R-loss people. As I said, there's no guarantee to the info. It's just a withheld suspicion and that's all. None of us knows if he's it.'

'Other than him, who was the guy Gloss?'

'Gloss is thought to be- wait I'll get to it, step by step.' She swiped the holograph to the next member, 'That was pretty much it in brief about the leader. Now, next is-  Kim Seokjin.

The oldest member. Vocalist and visual of the group. He was the son in a rich family, nothing there he lacked. But then, not everything rich and luxury is good on this earth. He ran away at 18 from his house to Seoul. He was in a runaway fam, he was one of the hostel leaders too as per to what our source got up. But later he escaped and joined the homeless people (webtoon Lookism reference) for the time. He lived working in different places. He worked the longest at city-distant ammunition, for about two years. He is strongly suspected to be involved in carrying out the assassinations by himself among all other members. If not, he leads. And of course because he has an acute knowledge about guns. Though his acts towards others seem a bit cruel, he is really caring for his fellow members. Be sure not to fall under his charms.