Friends? or More

(Y/N) POV

I woke up slowly. I rubbed my eyes. I felt a pair of arms around my stomach. I looked over and saw him. That curly headed boy, with that perfect smile. I nudged him "Finn?" He blinked his eyes few times before noticing what was happening. "Oh uhm, I'm sorry (Y/N)" he said taking his hands off of me. I giggled at how flustered he was. "It's okay Finn"

I smiled and got up. "Well I'm going to go get ready" Finn held my wrist. "I forgot to mention The Stranger Things cast wants to go to the beach, wanna come?" I smiled and said "sure."

A Few Hours Later

I was in the bathroom putting my swimming suit on. I put my hair up in a cute messy bun. I checked over myself one last time. "I look... good"

I walked out, and Finn had his swimming trunks on

I walked out, and Finn had his swimming trunks on. He walked up to me "who are you trying to impress?" He said curiously. "I don't know Finn, who am I trying to impress?" I said pulling at the top of his shorts playfully, and I walked out of the room. I heard Finn say "Well shit". I smiled and went downstairs.

Finn and I had a little conversation while we waited for the car. Finn said something that made me laugh. While I was laughing, I heard a honk. "Well we better go" I grabbed my bag and walked outside.

As soon as I got in, Millie attacked me with a hug. "I've missed you so much (y/n)" I smiled and said "I've missed you too mills." I pulled away and greeted everyone else. Finn took a seat next to me. Millie looked at us. She leaned on my shoulder and whispered "are you and Finn talking again?" I raised an eyebrow at her before giggling. "Yeah, i guess". The ride to the beach was long. It was mostly filled with laughing, singing, and more laughing.

We finally pulled up. We all ran out. Millie, Sadie, Natalie, Shannan, and I found a spot to set up at. We laid out towels out. We took turns putting sunscreen on each other. After we were settled, we laid on our towels and gossiped. "So like, do you ever miss Finn?" Sadie asked me. "Well, of course I do. I miss everything about him. But I don't know if I'm ready to forgive him yet" I sighed tilting my head back. The boys were already in the water. We talked a little more about our love life's. Sadie liked Caleb, Millie and Jacob's relationship was still going strong, and so was Natalie's and Charlie's. Shannon liked Joe.

"Well, we should go in" Millie said getting up. We all ran to the water. I felt it first, before i felt a hand grab my wrist, and pull me in. I surfaced and saw Finn. "Finn, what the hell?" I said laughing and wiping the water from my eyes. Everyone was laughing, and that's when I pulled Millie in. Who brought Sadie along with her. They surfaced and laughed.

We swam deeper, and that's when Gaten yelled "CHICKEN FIGHT!" Everyone had their team. I looked at Finn, who was partnerless. I sighed and swam over to him. "Wanna be partners?" I asked. He nodded. He lowered himself for me to get on his shoulders. I got up, and Finn balanced himself. "3, 2, 1 go" Noah yelled and we went ham. Finn tightened his grip on my thighs. "Finn look out" I saw Caleb and Sadie coming full force. I grabbed Sadie's hands, rocking her side to side. "She isn't budging" I yelled. She started laughing, and it was my time to strike. I rocked her again, and she went falling, along with Caleb. I looked down at Finn. "We won!" I screamed. I got down, and I hugged Finn. He hugged me back. His arms were like home to me. I let go, and everyone was staring at us. I knew my cheeks were red, I felt them heating up.

The sun started going down. Joe and Shannon started the fire. We got the s'more makings out. We got the blankets we brought setting some on the ground. We also brought a blanket to put over ourselves. I sat down next to Finn. I looked over at him, he was watching the sunset. "It's pretty isn't it" I said nudging him. He looked at me, "yeah, it is. But there's something much prettier in front of me" he smiled and went back to watching the sun go down. I smiled.

After about two hours of telling funny stories, eating s'mores, and laughing. We decided to call it a night. We packed up our things and got in the car. Finn sat beside me, and his hand gently brushed mine. He pulled it away quickly. He looked so awkward.

We finally got home. I was exhausted, and just wanted to shower and go to bed. So that's what I did. After i was settled and ready for bed. I walked out of the bathroom, but was stopped by Finn. "Hey, can we talk?" He asked nervously. "Sure" I plopped down on his bed. "(Y/N) I still have feeling for you, and I know you probably don't feel the same but, maybe we can be friends, even best friends?" I smiled "maybe even more than friends" I winked at him. He started leaning in slowly and so did I. I put my hand gently on his cheek. I closed my eyes. Our lips finally touched, and I felt the electricity. Oh how I missed this. I wrapped my hands on the back of his neck. I smiled during our kiss. I pulled away.

"Well, goodnight Finn" I said smiling. I headed over to my bed. I crawled underneath the blanket. I was so tired, but I was so happy. I didn't even remember falling asleep.

Liked by finnwolfhardofficial, milliebobbybrown, sadiesink_ and 99,362 others

trippie.(y/n) had fun with my amazing friends today 💕
    view all 1396 comments
finnwolfhardofficial 😊
milliebobbybrown i love you
sadiesink_ much love

(A/N) NEW CHAPTER. I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER. IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH FINN IS COMING BACK. DON'T FORGET TO FAVORITE MY CHAPTERS.