Bailed Out

(Y/N) POV

I sat in the back of a cop car with two party goers. I laid my head on the glass. What have I gotten myself into?

We pulled up to a police station. The policemen took us out of the car and lead us inside.

"Here's three more" the police man said to the front desk lady. We got taken to the back, and put in a cell with more random people from the party. They uncuffed us and threw us in. "Bitch" I muttered under my breath.

I got up and scanned the room. Two familiar faces caught my face. "Sophia, Jack" I said pulling them into a hug.

"You got caught too?" Jack said while slipping out of the hug. "Yep" I nodded, laughing a little.

1 hour later

"Sophia, Jack, and (Y/N). Y'all are being bailed out." We all looked at each other, and pushed through all the bodies.

We walked out of the cell, and down the long hall. "So who do y'all think bailed us out." I asked curiously. They both shrugged their shoulders.

We turned a corner and I saw Wyatt. Not far behind was a face I dreaded to see. Finn.

"(Y/N)?" Finn said. His eyes were red. He looked worried, and exhausted. I ran up to the tall figure. I jumped into his arms.

Wyatt hugged me back. "Thanks for getting us Wyatt" I said out loud. He finally put me down. I looked over at Finn, who's fists were bawled up. I smirked a little.

"Let's get out of this place." I said intertwining my fingers with Wyatts. He led us to an uber that was outside. I climbed in and buckled up.

The uber first dropped off Jack, then Wyatt."Goodnight Wy Guy" I said placing a kiss on his cheek.

I told Sophia she could spend the night. Sophia sat between Finn and I. The ride was pretty awkward. If I didn't have a pounding headache, and if I was a little more sober, I wouldn't be in this car with him. I just wanted to get home to my bed.

We finally pulled up. I hopped out of the car. I stumbled a little, but two arms snaked around my waist. I looked and saw Finn. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away.

"Come on Sophia" I said grabbing her hand and pulling her inside. I was immediately attacked by my mom. "(Y/N)! Where have you been? It's two am now!"

I looked at her and replied "ya know, I've been out getting my heart ripped out and stomped on. I also got wasted, and high" I smiled and I took Sophia upstairs.

I kicked my shoes off, and I practically threw myself onto the bed. Sophia doing the same. "So you gonna tell me what's going on with you and Finn?" She asked sitting up.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, ya know, ya girl was being the bomb ass girlfriend she is. I decided to surprise him after his show. I went back there and I saw him kissing some girl" I said laying back.

Sophia looked at me weirdly. "Uhm, do you think Finn would cheat on you?" She said laughing. "Well, I did catch him red handed." I said getting annoyed.

"Bitch, you dumb. Why would Finn break your heart again. After he went through two months of hell without you." Sophia said. Finn walked in, avoiding all eye contact. I looked over at Sophia. She had a huge smirk spread across her lips.

"Ooohh, Finnlard. I would like to here your side of the story" Sophia said dragging Finn over to my bed. I glanced at him quickly before looking away.

"Get to talking mister" Sophia demanded. Finn let out a sigh. "I was on stage and I was singing the last song. I glanced into the crowd quickly and I saw (y/n). After the curtains closed, and i rushed to find (y/n). As I was looking for (y/n), I got pushed into the wall. It was some crazy fan. Before I could finish my sentence she kissed me. I swear to God I would never hurt you (y/n)." Finn said lifting my chin up so that I would look at him.

Many thoughts were going through my brain. I felt that lump coming back. It stung a little. My eyes were tearing up. "I'm going to give y'all some space. Oooh I wonder if Nick is up" Sophia said running out of the bedroom. Finn and I looked at each other before laughing out loud.

"(Y/N)" Finn said taking my hands in his. "You're the only girl I want. I don't want anyone else. You're my girl. I promised you I wouldn't hurt you." Finn pulled the ring out, and slipped it on my finger. "And I intend on doing that". I smiled widely.

Finn gently cupped my now rosy cheeks. "I love you so much (y/n)". He pulled me closer and kissed my lips softly. I pulled away and pulled him into a big hug. "I love you too" I mumbled.

Liked by trippie

Liked by trippie.(y/n), gatenm123, sophialillis, and 495,829 others

finnwolfhardofficial my one and only   pc: sophialillis
   comments have been disabled

(A/N) NEW CHAPTER MATES. HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY. DON'T FORGET TO FAVORITE MY CHAPTERSSS.