The Old Ways

(A/N) HUGE SMUT WARNING. SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU.

(Y/N) POV

Why was I nervous? She's my best friend. "I think I hear footsteps" Finn whispers. The door opens

"(Y/N)!" Marissa screams. I scream too. She instantly pulls me into a hug. We start crying. "I've missed you so much (y/n)" her voice was shaking. "I missed you too Marissa". We pulled away, and we both start laughing.

"Who's this?" Marissa says pointing towards Finn. "Oh, this is my boyfriend, Finn". She smiles "it's nice to meet you Finn?" Finn clears his throat "Wolfhard". I laugh at his awkwardness. "So where's Justin?" I ask. "Oh he's inside on the couch, come in" I smile and run towards the living room.

"JUSTIN!" I ran into his arms. He was shocked, but hugged me back. "I missed you so much (y/n)." I saw Finn looking at us. So I pulled away. Was he jealous? Finn walked over and grabbed me by the waist. "Who's this?" Justin asked curiously. "Finn, Justin. Justin, Finn. Finn is my boyfriend." I said smiling. "What's up dude" Justin said sticking his hand out for Finn to shake. Finn just stared at it. "Hey Finn, can we talk. Alone."

I grabbed his arm and took him to a hallway. "What's your problem Finn?" He sighed. "I don't know, I just. I don't like seeing you hugging other guys" I laugh. "Baby, you don't have to worry about him. He's like, a brother I never had". He smiled "I love you (y/n)" "i love you too Finnie bear" I give him a kiss on the cheek.

After a little bit of catching. "Hey, do y'all want to come to this raging party tonight? Everyone will be excited that you're back (y/n)" Marissa says. "I wouldn't want to miss that, we're totally coming" Marissa shrieks. "Yay, y'all better go get ready then. See y'all tonight"

Later That Day

I was known as the party animal when I used to party. I had to live up to that expectation. It was 8:00 PM. I was still getting ready. I finally finished my make up and I was ready

I walked out of the bathroom and Finn's mouth dropped

I walked out of the bathroom and Finn's mouth dropped. "Close your mouth baby. Don't want flies going into the mouth I kiss" I wink at him. "So are you ready?" I said standing by the door way. He checked his self in the mirror and nodded. "(Y/N) you look pretty... good"

I had to keep my reputation at this party. Last year I would've felt comfortable in this. It just feels weird now.

We pulled up. I could already hear the music. "Okay Finn, these parties tend to get wild. Don't drink or take or smoke anything unless I give it to you" I opened the car door, and the smell of beer and weed hit my face. "This is going to be fun"

Finn's POV

(Y/N) and I walked in. As soon as everyone noticed her, it went wild. They started chanting "(Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N)" She really was popular back here. "Come on Finnie" she held my hand, pulling me through all the party people.

"Here let's start you off easy" she said handing me a drink. "What is this?" I ask her. "Pure Fuel" she said smiling before chugging hers down. I was happy to see her happy again.

"Let's go dance" She shouted and dragged me into the crowd of people. We couldn't slow dance to the music, so I didn't know what to do. (Y/N) started grinding into me. So I just went with. I held her hips, pulling her closer to me. Her back was facing me. She reached behind me and grabbed the back of my neck. I moved her hair, and started kissing her neck. She was moaning softly. "Babe, can't we wait till we get up stairs" (y/n) says breathing heavily. "Why don't we head up there right now" I whispered on her neck. "Fuck Finn" she said grabbing my hand, and taking me upstairs.

We walked in the door, and I locked it. I didn't want anyone walking in. (Y/N) laid on the bed. I crawled on top of her. Pinning her hands above her head. I start leaving kisses up and down her neck. She was moaning slightly. Her hands in my hair. I could see her old hickies. I ran my fingers over them. She reached at the bottom of my shirt, signaling for me to take it off. So that's what I did. I took her jacket off as well.

(Y/N) sat up, and pushed me to sit down. She crawled up onto my lap. She left little kisses along my jawline. I held her waist. She reached behind herself, and unhooked her bra. I left wet kisses on her chest.

(Y/N) POV

In this moment, I didn't care if there was a party going on. I was loving every second of this. Finn turned me on easily. I didn't plan on doing any of this tonight. Finn unbuttoned my pants. I stood up to slide them off. Leaving me in nothing but my panties.

Finn got up and pinned me on the wall. I don't know what's happening with him. He's more aggressive, and I like it. He got on his knees. He started leaving kisses above my panty line. I was moaning softly. "Finn stop being such a tease." He smirked and yanked my panties down. He led me back to the bed. Laying me down. He went down to my thighs. Leaving a trail of kisses. He spread my legs apart. Damn, I knew I was wet. His foreplay was good. He traced his fingers along the insides of my thighs. He finally went in. I let out a loud gasp, as I felt his warm lips on me. I dugged my nails into the back of his neck, trying to keep myself from moaning. Finn lifted his head up and said "fuck baby, I can tell you like that, by the way your digging into my neck". I respond harshly saying "shut up, and keep going." He smirked at me, and he went back at it again.

After we finished, we went back downstairs. We partied, until I started getting tired. Finn called an uber, and we headed home.

(A/N) I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. DON'T FORGET TO FAVORITE MY CHAPTERS.