That Strange Stranger

Finn's POV

I sat with (y/n) on the couch. My arm was wrapped around her. She had her head on my shoulder. We watched some random movie she had put on.

I stretched causing her to lean up. I reached for my phone and checked the time, 7:40 PM.

"Hey, I'm going to go check on my mom. Okay" (y/n) said standing up. "I'll come with you" I said standing up with her. "No, I'll be fine. Be back in like ten minutes" She said with a simple smile. I hugged her. "Be safe, okay?" I whispered into her hair. "I will Finnie." I kissed her on the cheek, and she left.

(Y/N) POV

I walked down the everlasting hall way. I finally reached the elevator. I sighed as I walked in. The cheesy elevator music was playing in the background. I clicked the floor button, and the doors closed.

I got to my mom's room and I knocked. After a short period of time she opened the door. "(Y/N) DARLING" She said hugging me tightly. "Hey mom" I said releasing from our hug. We caught up with each other. I told her the things Finn and I have done since we were here. Her trip mostly contained drinking and flirting, which made me laugh. "Well, I'll see you later" I said making my way to the door. I waved and turned towards the door.

I headed back onto that dreadful elevator. It was just me again. The elevator stopped at a random floor. Some guy came on. He looked weird, like really weird. I kept my eyes locked on the ground. The ride lasted for what seemed a life time. I finally reached my floor

I got off as fast as I could, but I heard footsteps following me. I tried picking up my pace, but so did he. I turned around "Can I help you?" He stared at me. I rolled my eyes and turned around. That's when he wrapped his arm around my neck. I screamed, and kicked. "Aren't you a pretty girl. To bad you're Finns" he whispered in my ear. I started sobbing. "FINN" I screamed. The guy slapped me across the face. "I just wanna have fun baby girl" he whispered again.

I saw Finn coming at me full speed. I kicked the guy in the you know where. He finally released his grip, and I fell to the ground. Finn ran straight past me. I turned around and saw Finn punching that guy. I curled up, with my knees to my chest. I started crying more and more. Replaying what the guy was saying.

Finn ran over to me. "(Y/N) are you alright" he said staring into my watery eyes. I didn't say anything, but I broke down. Finn comforted me.

I saw security guards come and take that man away. I was utterly disgusted with that man. Why would he do that? Why?

Finn carried me back to the room. He whispered caring things in my ear. "I should've been there, I'm so sorry" Finn said placing me on the bed. "I'll go get you something to drink" Finn said. I pulled his wrist "please don't leave me". He sat back on the bed. I laid my head in his lap. He gently played with my hair, wiping away any tears that fell.

"I want you to know I will always love you (y/n)" Finn said gently. I small smile formed on my face. "I will always love you Finn". I looked at his eyes, then his lips.He leaned down and kissed me gently. I ran my hands through his curly hair. I didn't want this to end, but it did.

My mom and Finn's busted through the door. Finn stood up quickly, his cheeks painted red. "(Y/N) honey, what happened?" She said coming to my side. "Mom, it's fine, I'm fine" She pulled me into a big hug. I hugged her back. I saw Finn and his family talking.

Time Skip

I woke up screaming. "Hey, what's wrong?" Finn asked worriedly. I looked over at him, and let out a sigh of relief. "I had a nightmare, of that guy. He uhm..." I said, my voice cracking. "Hey, it's okay, he's gone now" Finn said rubbing my back. I hugged him. "Thanks, thanks for always being here Finnie" I said holding him close to me.

(A/N) MORE AND MORE FILLER CHAPTERS. I'M LOWKEY RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS. I FEEL WRITER'S BLOCK COMING. HEEELLPPP