Chapter 17

^Cupid

Paris POV

Playing the piano was like an escape for me. I learnt how to play and sing. I took classes the second month of being here. New York, the big Apple. Couldn't get any better than this.

My hands softly grazed the keys as I began to sing.

"You shout it outBut I can't hear a word you sayI'm talking loud not saying muchI'm criticized but all your bullets ricochetYou shoot me down, but I get upI'm bulletproof nothing to loseFire away, fire awayRicochet, you take your aimFire away, fir...

"You shout it out
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud not saying much
I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down, but I get up
I'm bulletproof nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium
I am titanium, I am titanium."

I gasped and turnt around when I heard an clap. "That was beautiful." Jack said. I rolled my eyes. "What are you doing here? How do you know my address? What you stalking me now." I crossed my arms. He chuckled and looked down. "Still got sass in you I see." "It never left." I smirked at him.

"Until I made it leave." I heard him mumble. I rolled my eyes and started walking up my stairs. "Jack go home." "You are my home Paris. I just want to talk to you. Please." He was walking behind me. "I'm tired. It's been a long day." I turnt around and glared at him.

"So I guess all the partying and drinking you have been doing has finally gotten to you. Good. Maybe now you'll stop." No he didn't just say that.... "First of all, you ain't my daddy Jack. Don't be scolding me like I'm your child. I'm a grown woman." I put my hands on my hips and looked at him up and down and all he did was smirk, making me even more mad.

I walked into my bathroom and slammed the door making sure I swayed my hips. "And when I get out the shower I expect you to be out of my apartment!" I yelled from inside. I need a long, hot, relaxing shower.

Jack POV

She swayed her hips as she went into the bathroom hypnotizing me. "And when I get out the shower I expect you to be out my apartment!" I heard her yell. Like hell, I'm not leaving. I came here to talk and that's exactly what I plan to do.

I browsed around her room. It's a lot different from her room at the poll. I sat on her bed and tried coming up with things I could say.

I'm sorry for cheating. No stupid.

I wish I could go back in time and change what happened.Trying to hard.

I never meant to hurt you. That's exactly what I did.
This was hard.

About an hour later I heard the shower water turn off. She walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. "Jack." She whispered. "Why are you still here?" "I want to talk. I have all day. I'm not leaving until you hear me out."

She looked at me. "What is there to talk about Jack?You cheated on me and left me to die. I have nothing to say to you. Move on." Never, I wanted to say. Her words truly broke me. She had no emotion in them.