Getting Settled In

It's been really hectic at the Collins house as all the brothers were doing their very best to get comfortable in their new home for the time being.

James Collin being one of those people, was currently on his way to the super market.

He decided to change the appearance of his vehicle however, to a car. Now, I all know what you're all asking.....

He changed the appearance of his vehicle to a car????.....

Pff.....This author is crazy....

But what people don't know is that all of the Collin brothers vehicles are actually their weapons.

Although it still seems impossible to believe......Each weapon is inhabited by a spirit.

As in earlier chapters we saw that James' spirit happened to be an "Eagle."

If Any Collin brother wanted to change the appearance of his vehicle, then he could.

All with the power of.....Imagination.

Amazing , right?

Back to the topic at hand James changed the appearance of his vehicle believing it to be very early and chilly this morning.

So he decided to go with an everyday car. (PICTURE ABOVE)

He, as you may have already noticed, enjoy white so he prompted to change the appearance of his car to a white Jaguar XF.

A four door car because of the groceries he was about to make. The Collin family hardly ever came to Japan, but have travelled all across the world.

So it would make sense that the Vacation house wouldn't be too fully stocked.

Pulling up on the curb the white haired Collin got out of his car. He made sure as to check his pockets in case of anything missing.

The morning air paved way into his nostrils as he took it in. He usually enjoyed mornings. Even if he wasn't the first to always wake up he still enjoyed them.

His brother, (Y/n), would always have a hot cup of tea or coffee waiting for James whenever he woke up.

James and (Y/n) have always had a close relationship. Since his elder brother was the one to unlock his powers first among the four of them he was prompted to teach them how to unlock and control their powers as well to some extent.

The eldest Collin always looked out for his siblings, even if they annoyed him sometimes.

They all had that unbreakable bond that always tied them together somehow.

James watched as the people of the market busied themselves with hustling to earn a dollar.

It was so busy, it actually amazed him at how early people acutally woke up to come to the market. Today was Sunday meaning that tomorrow was school, as well as the day that him and his brothers get to see what exactly is transpiring in Kuho Academy.

Weaving his way through the crowd he found himself buying fish, as well as vegetables and fruits for the family.

(Y/n) quite enjoyed eating an assortment of fruits, Alex enjoyed fish, Luke mainly enjoyed chicken and James gathered vegetables with the exception of (Y/n) again as well as himself.

As his bags began piling up he retreated to his car where he would meet children and people passing by admiring it. It wasn't too flashy , but it was a nice car.

He opened the back door where he would proceed to put his bags. He'd put it in the trunk, but he preferred it in the back seat. Since no one was riding with him he could do whatever he wanted.