Kuho Academy

Monday mornings. To some it's a day of just another 12 hours or so at work, to others it's the start of a new week of school.

This is why we see ourselves entering the Collins household seeing the second eldest of the four cooking what seemed to be breakfast. The white haired male took to listening to music while doing so.

As he was finished with his pan that was on the stove he switched it off and placed two sets of eggs into two plates consisting of bacon and bread already.

It was their Monday morning special. "You know we should seriously wake them up," he said as he began to wash the dirty dishes.

Behind him sitting on a stool by  the island of the kitchen we see the eldest of the family going through some papers. He currently had his reading glasses on and his hair was in the style of a ponytail. Otherwise known as his work mode.

Sorting through some papers he said without looking up, "In a little bit, let them sleep for now." Taking a sip out of his hot chocolate tea the elder Collin relished in the taste of the tea.

"Some good tea," he said signing some paper again and moving on to another. His younger brother now seemed to be coming to sit as well.

Sitting beside his brother with a mug James decided that he'd help sort out papers and see what was his brother was upto.

Picking up some papers he noticed something, "The team in Paris seems to be doing very well."

His elder brother acknowledging him said, " Yeah," he took the paper from James, "They said that the angels have been moving in as well setting up a base there."

"Probably for protection?" James asked to confirm his suspicion. (Y/n) merely took a sip of his tea and licked his lips after experiencing its splendour taste.

"Yeah, most likely, but what I'm curious about is the amount of supernatural movements we're having here in Japan."

"Hm, True," James replied as he kept sorting out papers. "Oh yeah, the transfer papers are signed and ready by the way," he continued earning a nod from (Y/n).

"Well, let's get ready for school then," (Y/n) said getting a quick 'Got it' from James before heading upstairs.

After James left (Y/n) heaved a sigh before taking his hair out of the pony tail and letting it fall comfortably across his face and reach his shoulder.

Shaking his head he also passed a hand through his hair getting it to look at least a little neat. Taking off his glasses he also placed it in its small black casing.

"Ugh.....Why Monday--Why!!"he could hear Luke screaming from upstairs. This caused him to chuckle at their childishness.

Picking up his papers from the table and sorting them out before putting them in a black brief case along with a laptop he heard Alex, "Ahhhhh!!! What was that for! That was some hot tea!!" Sighing the eldest Collin' s lips swerved upwards into a small smile.

"Time for the first day of school......"

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Kuho Academy stood tall and high as its splendour. The grandeur school stood the most due to its sheer magnitude and wonderful architectural style and makeup along with its overall design.

In the Student Council Room we see an assortment of women, otherwise known as the Student Council, doing their respective duties.

One in Particular, Sona Shitori, sat in a chair along with a table directly in the corner of the room opposite to the door. Sona is a young bespectacled woman with a slim figure, black hair styled in a short bob cut and violet eyes.