Training Camp

As the sun glared down on Issei, he wiped his forehead which had sweat dripping down to his face. His breathing was erratic and he groaned before eventually collapsing. He was suddenly whipped, "Ah!!" his scream sounded. 

"Did I say to stop?!" Luke exclaimed as he sat in a carriage containing everyone's bags. Issei was attached to the front. "Come on perv, I know you can do it!" 

"Shut up!" Issei yelled back at him, trying to get back on his feet. As he did, he took some deep breaths and looked up the hill to see (Y/n) watching him with his arms folded. 'I have to show senpai that I'm stronger!' Yelling to the top of his lungs Issei continued up the slope at an extremely slow pace. 

From the top of the hill, Rias, Koneko and Asia watched on and winced when they saw Issei get whipped again. "Is the whip necessary, (Y/n)--senpai?" Asia asked him as she watched Issei get slapped again with the slave weapon.

"You want him to get stronger, don't you?" the eldest Collin asked her to which she nodded, "Then yes...all of you only have ten days to get ready, and I intend on making those ten days worth it." 

Rias sighed and turned toward the house the Collins took them to. It was a vacation home that they had and offered to train the Gremory peerage, to which Rias accepted. She knew they were strong, but how strong...she was yet to find out. 

Looking back at (Y/n), she noticed that he still stood waiting for Issei at the top of the hill. Walking toward the front yard of the house, she watched as Alex made Kiba do pull-ups  whilst hanging from a tree with a gargantuan counterweight tied beneath him. 

Moving to the giant gazebo that was to the side of the house, Rias noticed James trying to teach Akeno to enhance her lightning technique, she was to cut a leaf as she held it in her hands. Something about channeling her energy into the palms of her hands. 

Heaving a deep sigh, she remembered the confrontation with Riser and his peerage. Grayfia seemed to think that Rias was going to lose, but she also thought that maybe with lots of training they'd be at least a little better equipped to defend themselves against Riser's entire peerage. 

Going back to the hill, she noticed Asia talking to (Y/n) and she giggled when she saw Asia hug (Y/n) for some reason and he just....stood there. He didn't know what to do. So he simply opted to petting her head. 

That was one thing she noticed about him, he was always awkward around those kinds of things. Acts of affection that came from people other than his family...they made him squeamish, eventually a sad smile made its way to her face. (Y/n) Collin was indeed a mystery to her, he claimed that he was no longer in touch with his feelings...that he 'didn't do feelings'. 

She thought it was impossible for someone to say that, but he did...and he was adamant on believing it. Oh, how she wanted to change that. To make him see that the people around him don't want him for his sweat and blood, rather they wanted him for the kind person that he was...deep down. 

The same kindness he showed Issei, which was one that no one else would have ever offered. Hell, she wouldn't have offered it to him if he wasn't part of the 13 Longinus. However, that was at first, because according to (Y/n)... Issei was a good kid. And Asia was the one bringing that side out of him, as much as he likes boobs and women, he has quite soft spot for Asia Argento. 

Rias watched as (Y/n) sighed and passed a hand through his hair,  she went to his side and watched as Issei still had almost another half of the hill to cover, "You think he'll make it?" 

"We'll have to see..." the eldest Collin said, still looking down at Issei with a blank expression on his face, "He's a fighter, he just needs the right motivation." (Y/n) took out a DvD that had a bunch of Shounen girls on it, "Hey Hyoudou!" he shouted, "See what I got?!"