The Truth

As Luke and Alex arrived back at the house, they immediately took Issei to their guest bedroom where they continued to nurse his wound. Frantically looking for bandages, Alex rushed back to the room to give them to Luke.

"Here, use these to wrap the wound," he handed the bandages to his elder brother only for him to throw the first aid materials.

"These won't work! She managed to turn his internal organs to mush, damn Fallen," Luke growled as he kept pressure on Issei's abdomen. "You better make it Hyoudou, this was my first time being in charge of strategizing....(Y/n) trusted me! Live god damn it! Live!" he punched Issei's chest only to be pulled off.

"Clam down Luke!" Alex pushed him to the doorway to tend to the injured man in the room.

Suddenly feeling the presence of James and (Y/n), the younger duo looked back at the doorway as their brothers rushed up.

"How bad is it?" James asked as he took off his blazer and rolled up his shirt sleeves.

"He's bleeding out! That Gremory managed to recruit him so he's doing his own healing, however his organs are still badly damaged, his healing alone won't save him !" Luke raked his hands through his hair as he paced.

Suddenly noticing an eagle on the window sill of the room, James nodded toward (Y/n), whom at this point simply had his hands in his pockets as he took in tonight's events. Returning the gesture, (Y/n) addressed the team, "James will take it from here, both of you, out."

Luke merely looked down as he stopped pacing and hurriedly left the room without making a peep. James then went over to Alex noticing the boy watched as Luke stormed off.

Touching Alex's shoulder James said, "You did well Alex, go get some rest."

Alex smiled but only for a second as he looked outside.

"....Go, he needs someone right now," (Y/n) said as he looked over Alex.

"Hai," the younger boy nodded while clenching his fists.

......

Luke found himself trekking through the forest and managed to discover a meadow. The scenery before him bore an air of calmness and serenity as the animals of the forest all laid to rest after a long day and the sweet sound of a river in the background graced his ears as the brisk breeze of the cold night sped through the meadow. Opening his eyes he found himself peering up at the moon as its beauty enchanted his eyes beckoning him to its splendor. Everything seemed so in place.

"Everything is so beautiful...... Peaceful...... Peaceful..." he suddenly clenched his fists and growled before his ring glowed and he summoned his War Hammer bringing it over his head. " I hate it!" he brought the giant hammer down and roared as it tore down everything in the meadow.

Animals from the trees and the ground all scurried away or simply flew off as his destruction took place and decimated the surrounding area also causing a shock wave through out the entirety of the forest.

Heavily breathing in and out Luke looked around and walked to the river that now sported giant boulders and trees due to his outburst. Glaring at himself through the water he then peered at his bloodied hands.

Suddenly getting flashbacks of a younger him. A young boy wrestling, his parents cheering him on, all of them on stage, his father collecting awards and checks, his mother and father smiling at him.......

Suddenly gritting his teeth he remembered.....

His parents keeping him isolated, locking him in his room, making him stop school, the abuse he suffered, his father constantly beating him, the hospital trips, the drinking, his mother's overdose, father's remarriage, and him being pressured once more.