Tagging Along

As the sun rose over Kuoh Academy, Issei can be heard screaming, "Ouch!" he fell on to his butt and Rias winced as well as she watched from afar. (Y/n) currently had a kendo stick in one of his hands and the other was in his pocket. 

"Again," he said to Issei and the second year got up, panting. "You want to get stronger, right?" Issei tiredly nodded, "Then...again." 

Issei roared and charged in blindly, only for the kendo stick to hit behind one of his knees and behind his head. This time even Naruto and Sasuke, whom were training next to them, winced as they saw Issei hit the ground, absolutely exhausted as sweat stained his clothes. 

(Y/n) sighed and sent Rias a sympathetic look, knowing that Issei was being clobbered at this point, she merely gave an unsure thumbs up and shrugged afterward. He looked down at his friend who was still on the floor, "Why don't we take a break for now?" 

"No!" Issei tried to get up once more, "I...have...to get stronger," he finally made it to his feet, "Come on, senpai...I can do this all day." 

(Y/n) shrugged and looked to his first years, "Why don't you guys take a break." 

"Alright boss," Naruto said and Sasuke nodded, equally glad to get a breather. 

As they both went to sit beside Rias, they made themselves comfortable and watched as Issei is thrown around some more. The Gremory girl watched on painfully as her pawn received a blow to his gut. 

"Boss is really going in, isn't he?" Sasuke asked as he wiped off his perspiration with a towel. 

"Yeah, he is..." Naruto said and watched Rias as she continued to peer at the sparring match taking place, "Rias--senpai, how do you and the boss know each other anyway?" 

Rias stopped watching and looked down at Naruto, "Ah, well, he and I are in the same class and Issei is his friend so, I decided to come and watch him train you boys." 

The first years hummed and Naruto's stomach suddenly growled, prompting him to laugh...embarrassed, "Sorry, since I got up early this morning, I didn't get the chance to have breakfast." 

Sasuke huffed, "You're always hungry man, you can give Choji a run for his money," Sasuke's stomach suddenly growled too, making Naruto laugh. 

"Uh-huh, guess someone else is hungry too." 

"Shut up," Sasuke's cheeks were painted with embarrassment. 

Rias chuckled, "Well, it's a good thing I came prepared then," the boys watched as she went into her bag and took out two sandwiches for them, "They're healthy, so you shouldn't have to worry." 

"Aw, really!" Naruto excitedly stated as he took the sandwich from her quite eagerly whilst Sasuke took it more patiently, "Man, this is good!" Naruto grumbled as his mouth was full. Sasuke hummed in agreement. 

Rias ruffled their hair, "Good, then eat up." 

(Y/n) and a bruised Issei approached them, "You're gonna give them bad habits of eating during training. You do know that, don't you, Gremory?" 

"Oh, relax...besides, you gave them permission for a break," she got up and gave Issei a sandwich too, which he wasted no time digging into. She waved one in front of (Y/n)'s face, "Now the real question is...would you like one, Collin?" 

(Y/n) released a breath of humor, "I think you're getting too comfortable, Gremory." 

"Is that so?" she came closer to him and the sandwich lingered by his lips which had now stretched into a small smile.