First Move

After the whole ordeal with the Gremory and her peerage the Young Collins head home after an uneventful day.

The sun was about to go down in all its glory on the horizon. (Yn) took to leaning on the balcony where he would over see the sun's departure.

Feeling a vibration in one of his pockets the Collin took one of his hands and dipped it into his pockets. There he would see a caller ID which caused him to smile slightly.

Sliding his screen the Young Teen answered the call, "Hello." His tiny smile growing on his face a little he suddenly broke into a small chuckle....

"I miss you too Kaa-san," he said as he looked back up at the sky and listened to the caller now identified as his mother.

The sweet and gentle voice would then speak, " (N/n), I hope you've been taking care of your brothers," his mother said causing him to sigh....

"Ofcourse Kaa-san. How's Tou-san and the kids?"he asked with his small smile not faltering......

"Oh they're great, Chloe and Chris still miss you though. Although they like spending time with us you know they'd rather be with you."she replied in a soothing manner causing the Collin to hum in response.

"The guys actually signed up for clubs today," he said changing the subject. His mother sighed and decided to speak.....

"That's great sweety. I'm glad," she said a little more cheerful and then continued, "What about you? Have you joined one? Maybe considered boxing again?"she asked a little more hopeful to the end.

(Y/n) let out a tiny chuckle open hearing her response and enthusiasm. "No Kaa-san, you know very well that I won't."he said causing his mom to sigh and let out a small laugh as well....

"I know Musuko, " she said then paused for a while until, "At least......Keep it in mind...... Joining a club I mean....For me?"

(Y/n) sighed, hating that she always does this to him knowing that he won't say No......

"Fine......I'll keep it in mind," he said listening to her rejoice. As he heard her shout ^Yay^ and shout out ^Dear^ he couldn't help but let out a small chuckle while listening to his mom tell his dad about him joining a club.

Hearing the door behind him open he looked behind him only to see James with a mask in his hand looking towards him.

James nodded to (Y/n) whom nodded back. As the white haired Collin entered the house and (Y/n) turned back towards the balcony, "Kaa-san, I have to go now. Bye...."

With his mom calming down by now she says, "Aww, Okay Musuko, take care of your brothers for me, okay? Bye! Love you guys!!"

With that she hung up leaving the Collin smiling a bit before his smile then slowly disappeared.

Looking back at the now night sky he turned around to enter the house. As he made it to the living room he saw his brothers all pat down in black clothing consisting of black cargos, boots and comfortable jackets with gloves just to put their point across that they weren't playing.

(Y/n) was also now pat down in the same attire and looked to James whom had a mask waiting for him.....

"Here, you'll need this,"the white haired Collin said as he threw the mask to him.

Catching it, (Y/n) looked at the artwork in his hand caressing it with his finger before putting it on.