Friends

THREE MONTHS LATER...

As morning falls over Kuoh Town, (Y/n) is seen leaning against his black Camaro in front of Rias Gremory's apartment complex. Currently he was going through some emails on his phone, things have been quiet lately ever since his encounter with the devil society a few months ago. 

Speaking of devils, the red headed Gremory woman he was currently waiting on had managed to form a bond with the Collin brother as of late. The were friends, good friends it would seem, as everyone noticed how much they hung around each other. Rias and (Y/n) enjoyed keeping each other company most of the time and have worked together on many incidents involving Fallen Angels, Stray Devils and Para--Demons in the passing weeks of the semester. 

They also found it rather stimulating to drink coffee and just unwind from time to time as well, they were comfortable with each other. Finally, after all these months of back and forth, they were friends. 

Feeling a presence approaching him, (Y/n) looked up from his phone and put it away into his trench coat's pocket, his white shirt and black pants now showing as well. It was rather cold right now, especially seeing as it was nearly 5:00 a.m. after all. 

(Y/n) took in Rias' appearance, she was dressed in denim jeans, a pair of heeled boots and a white T-shirt, but took to wearing a brown trench coat as well because of the gusty winds this morning. "Good morning," she greeted him as he opened the door for her with a sigh. 

"Good morning," he replied as she got in and he went over to his side and started the car, "Remind me again why we have to go over to his house for breakfast?" The car took off into the somewhat barren road. 

Rias chuckled, "Well, Issei's parents finally wanted to meet the person that saved their son's life," she mused and watched as he groaned slightly, "Come on, suck it up. It'll be over before you know it, besides it was a necessary lie that needed to be told." 

"I guess," (Y/n) flicked on his indicator and turned, "What was the lie again?" 

"Three months ago Asia and Issei were mugged after school. Issei was beaten to a pulp and the muggers were going to kill him if you hadn't been in the area. When you looked over his injuries you decided to take him and Asia back to your place where you nursed Issei back to health...see easy, right?" 

"Uh--Huh," (Y/n) rolled his eyes, "Very," he shook his head as they pulled onto the curb in front of the Hyoudou residence and took off their seat belts. 

The two then went to the door and Rias ringed the doorbell, she noticed (Y/n) sigh again, "What's wrong?" she regarded him with a worried look as he licked his lips and looked up slightly. 

"I'm going to be showered with affection, aren't I?" he looked at her somewhat painfully and she giggled. 

"Yes," she finally turned to him and fixed the lapels of his coat, "But, when it's all said and done...we're out of here." 

The door opened and Mrs. Hyoudou smiled at the two, "Good morning, Rias." 

"Good morning, Mrs. Hyoudou," Rias bowed out of respect. 

"Oh please, I told you to call me Miki," Mrs. Hyoudou reprimanded with a small chuckle and then then looked to the elder Collin, "And this handsome young man must be our knight in shining armor." 

"Indeed he is," Rias looked to (Y/n), noticing that he was slightly uncomfortable, she touched his his arm and gave him a discreet smile and nod. 

He took a deep breath, finding comfort in the fact that Rias was with him, "Good morning, Mrs. Hyoudou," he bowed slightly and she chuckled, but also silently noticed the comforting hand on his arm.