A Familiar Face

(Y/n) was currently in his office doing what paperwork he had from the organization in peace and tranquility. It wasn't too long ago that everyone had turned in for the night. James was off with Akeno while Luke and Alex were patrolling Kuoh. Therefore this left the eldest Collin brother to his own devices. 

Taking a sip from his herbal tea, he relished in its taste before he suddenly heard a female voice call out his name, 'Help me...Someone, help me...' it said, prompting him to place his cup down. 

His heart rate instantly picked up as his breathing erratic, 'Angelina...' he clenched his hand over his covered chest, crumpling the shirt he wore. 'You're dead...you can't be...' The voice let out a screech making his skin crawl as he placed his hands over his ears and planted his head on the table. 

'Get out of my head!' 

'Get out!'

'Get out!' 

Suddenly his door was busted open with one of Rias Gremory's pieces carrying Issei over her shoulder,"Senpai!" her voice seemed dull, but her actions seemed urgent since Hyoudou's blood seeped into her shirt and uniform, "We need help!"  

Springing into action, (Y/n) went over to his sofa and commanded, "Put him down here," he removed his blazer and rolled up his sleeves whilst unbuttoning the first two buttons of his shirt. Koneko followed his instructions and he placed pressure on Issei's wound situated on his shoulder, (Y/n) instructed her, "Go into my phone and call my brother, James, he'll be here in no time." 

Further assessing the wounds, he felt the presence of two other people in the room now, "Will he be alright?" came a male's voice. The blonde haired boy knelt beside (Y/n). 

"Let's hope so," (Y/n) continued to place pressure on the wound, but the blood was still escaping, "What's your name?" he asked the boy. 

"Kiba...Kiba Yuuto," the boy regarded the blood with a worried face. 

"Okay, Yuuto," (Y/n) looked to his bag, "You see my bag, go and look through it and you'll see a small towel, bring it over here so we can stop the bleeding for now. " 

"On it," he quickly got to his feet and went to do what he needed to. 

(Y/n) finally turned to Akeno, regarding her for the first time since they entered, "Where the hell is she?" 

Instantly knowing who he was referring to, Akeno replied, "She's in the clubhouse trying to figure out who exactly did this, " the raven haired girl answered slightly startled by (Y/n)'s cold stare. 

"Well, tell her I said to get her ass over here!" he slightly raised his voice just as Kiba came back with the towel, "He needs his KING right now, not vengance..." he looked back to Issei and applied the pressure once more. 

Koneko came back to him, "He's not picking up." 

"What?" (Y/n) was flabbergasted, but he didn't show it, he sighed, "Himejima, when you get Gremory, could you do something else for me?" 

"What is it?" she asked as she was about to leave the room. 

He bit his lower lip, "Call James and tell him to get to the school, asap...please." 

Akeno was surprised herself, "B--But he's not answering--" 

"Yes...he's not answering me, " he flexed his jaw muscles, "But that doesn't mean he'll decline your call." 

Not wanting to attract any more attention, Akeno simply nodded, "Hai, (Y/n)--san." 

"Okay, before they get here, Toujou, I need you to get more towels," she nodded and left the room to look for more, "Yuuto, see if you can contact my other brothers and tell them to get back to the school."