The Disciplinary Committee

It was about that time where Kuoh Academy's bell had rung and the Collin brothers were making their ways to class.

Currently they were walking alongside each other, (Y/n) had his hand in his pocket and and his eyes were closed as usual, James was reading a book, Alex was checking something on his camera and Luke had his hands behind his head seemingly bored. In all of this they all had their bags slung over their shoulders......

It was then that (Y/n) had stopped and so did the rest of the gang as well, "What is it brother?" James asked as he stopped reading....

(Y/n) looked at the principal's office and sighed before saying, "You guys go on and get to class. I have some stuff to do first."

Yawning Luke said, "Are you sure? I mean, it's not like we're learning something new you know...."

"True, but I would like it if you were all punctual for at least the first month of coming to a new school," (Y/n) said as he raised a brow at Luke.....

Luke simply sighed and closed his eyes, "Hai-Hai... See you at break time then? " he said receiving a nod from (Y/n).

After fist bumping each other the brothers all dispersed to different parts of the school to reach their assigned classes.

Stepping into the principals office (Y/n) went up to the receptionist and asked her, "Good morning Miss, can I inquire about something?"

The receptionist looked up from her computer and blushed slightly as she saw the Elder Collin standing before her, Not minding him being younger than her in the least.

"U-Umm, sure dear, how may I help you?"she said with a closed eye smile waiting to see how she can help....

"Well, I wanted to ask about the clubs you offer at the school..... Is there anyone of those clubs in particular with no participants at all....?"he asked her kindly with a small smile at the end.....

Blushing the woman began to type on her computer once more then stopped  waiting for a little bit before speaking...... "I'm sorry , but all the clubs seem to be taken up somewhere, if it's either by one or two persons....." looking back at him she saw him seeming to be contemplating in some way....

"I see," thinking in his mind he thought, 'All the club's are taken up.... Hn..... In that case I wonder about the disciplinary committee... They do have a great influence on the school, I'll also be able to move around more freely and it'll be easier to get a feel for the surroundings..... The only thing is.....The Sitri will be within arms length of me, paying extra attention to my movements..... Not only that I'm not even sure if there is one at this Damn school....'

Looking back at the receptionist he asked, "Miss, is there any chance that you could check to see if the disciplinary committee could use a member?"

Nodding the receptionist did her thing and, "Ah, there we go. It seems you're in a stroke of luck dear.... Huge luck actually, especially since you're going to be the President, that is if you want to join ofcourse. Due to the student council's reign over the school we didn't seem to  have needed a Disciplinary committee until now."

Pushing herself off the desk and rolling her chair to a drawer and pulling out a few sheets of paper the receptionist gave them to him on her return..... "Just fill out these and we'll get you to the Council to decide."

"Thank you," (Y/n) said and then began filling out the papers. As soon as he was done he gave it back to the woman before bidding her farewell.....

As he left the older woman took the papers and placed it in a pile of paper work that would soon be picked up and sent to the Student Council for Sona to sign and oversee...