He's Got A What?!

Yet another day at Kuho Academy infers as we see the various Collin brothers spread throughout the school, James was in the school's culinary class with his signature closed eye smile and seemed to be brewing something, "And.... done."

Meanwhile, Luke and Alex were currently in the school's baseball field with Luke batting and Alex currently taking pictures for his photography club. Tightening his grip on the bat, Luke narrowed his eyes at his opponent. The pitcher hid the ball behind his back looking closely at Luke as well before sizing up.

Throwing the ball as fast as he could the pitcher grunted as the object left his hand travelling at a maximum speed, however Luke only smirked before swinging his weapon at the incoming projectile.

SMACK

Soaring through the air, the ball flew out of the baseball field causing an eruption of cheers and an equal amount of sighs of defeat, although there were still smiles all around, winners and losers.

Among all of this students roamed the school as they saw fit, some did group activities whilst others simply just hung out and some even studied.

Looking at the school's campus through the newly cleaned and improved disciplinary division office was non other than, (Y/n) Collin. Scanning the students as they passed the eldest Collin brother held his hands behind his back as his pupils adjusted and he was able to see the amount of holy or demonic energy flowing out of each human.

Suddenly as time began to suddenly slow down he began to hear his beat at a slightly faster rate and a slithery voice echoed in his mind. (Y/n) then abruptly clammed his eyes shut before loosening his collar and leaning forward onto the window pane, "I need some air."

Going back to Kuho we then encounter three young boys all seeming to be second year students. One of them had spiky brown hair and an average build, whilst the other had a shaved head with an above average and near muscled tone and the last also having brown hair along with a pair of spectacles that were too big for his face.

As the three comrades laid on the ground looking up to the sky they found themselves sighing. "Matsuda, Motohama, remind me why we enrolled into this school again?"

The three boys then went on to explain their many ero-infested dreams about having a "harem" as they called it. It wasn't after a little while that the bald headed teen looked to his watch and concluded that he had to leave for an important matter.

After being questioned he simply gave a thumbs up before we now find ourselves witnessing the boys use a hole in the side of the kendo gym's changing room. Matsuda and Motohama were both admiring the young girls' bodies as they changed, not giving Issei the chance to at all.

Issei, becoming impatient began to pry them both away from the peeping hole causing them to emit a large amount of noise alerting the girls. As Urayama heard the commotion she alerted the girls and both Matsuda and Motohama immediately dispersed leaving Issei to fend for himself.

Suddenly turning around he saw the Kendo Club behind him all having vicious looks in their eyes as they stared at him.

Gulping he stepped back muttering, "N-Now, I can explain myself."

Growling, Hatase said, "You again, eh....... Ladies, PUNISH HIM!!!"

Yelling in a fete and retreating in a flurry, Issei ran as fast as his legs could carry him—The Kendo Team hot on his tail. Suddenly seeing a broad back coming into view he didn't have enough time to stop so he yelled, "Watch out!!"

As it was too late, he still ended up bumping into the stranger, however instead of them both falling only Issei did. As he rubbed his behind cursing himself he looked up at the person he bumped into to apologize.