"I'm just the president of the Disciplinary Committee."

As (Y/n) stood confused in his doorway, he wondered, 'How did I not sense her...and why didn't James warn us...' He suddenly groaned, remembering that his brother was 'preoccupied' at the moment and the barrier would have been broken, making it possible for Rias to teleport here via glyph. 

However, in giving her a once over, the eldest Collin brother noticed Rias' state, from the way her clothes were wet along with her hair. She stood in the rain. Her body shivered slightly as water dripped from her clothes and crimson hair. Her eyes seemed exhausted and she watched (Y/n) with an almost regretful look. His dog suddenly barked and ran out of the room.

"Gremory," he looked back to her after watching the beast run downstairs and then reached out to Rias, "Are you--" suddenly charging towards him, Rias smashed her lips against his. Startling him, she backed them both into his room and shut the door. Feeling a rush of adrenaline run through him, (Y/n)'s body betrayed him as he felt come to life once her plump lips devoured his own hungrily...desperately. 

Feeling her wet, shivering body against his, he was brought back to reality and grabbed her arms to stop her...until he noticed tears coming out of her eyes. She slipped her tongue into the confines of his mouth, making him dizzy with a feeling he couldn't quite place. 

Suddenly he felt a cool liquid move into his mouth. Trying to push her off as she forced the liquid down his throat assisted by her tongue, (Y/n) felt his motor skills give out and he fell on to his bed with Rias not letting him go, even though she desperately needed the air. A golden liquid seeped through her mouth as she finally pulled back, panting and blushing. 

Breathing hard, (Y/n) tried to speak only for his body to jerk suddenly as the veins in his body raised in alarm through his skin, it glowed in a yellowish hue and his eyes glowed in that color as well. Letting out a painful groan, he finally realized what she had used, 'Dragon root!' 

Looking at her intensely, he watched as she took off her shirt before him, "I'm sorry, Collin...I didn't want to do this...but I know your spirit animal is a dragon...I saw it that day when I tried to read your thoughts and memories." She threw her shirt to the floor and stood in her bra and skirt. 

Her perfect skin, ready to be marked by his mouth as soon as the dragon root kicked in. Trying to clench his hands to stop the impure thoughts that were now awakened, his body merely trembled. He was now at her mercy, and there was nothing he could do. 

Rias slowly unzipped her skirt and it fell to the floor. Not breaking eye contact with him, she watched as his pupils dilated and knew that the dragon root was kicking in, "You're probably wondering how I got my hands on the dragon root," she stepped out of her skirt and stood in only her black lacy undergarments. 

Slowly walking to his feet, she took her time in sliding his pants down as he tried to fight against it, but was proven to be futile, she moved his body to lie down comfortably on the bed before straddling his waist. 

He manged to groan out, "Gremory...don't--" her lips went back to his, further sending him into the abyss. Feeling his eyes droop, his words fell short as she then separated from his mouth and placed tender kisses on his jaw, moving teasingly slow to his neck where she sucked on a particular spot, surely leaving a mark on him. 

That did it, he heard his heart beat one last time as he then flipped them both over and kissed her hungrily, she wrapped her hands around his neck and welcomed his advances. She knew fully well that this wasn't him, but she wanted to think so, to believe that he wanted her in this moment as he deflowered her bodice and ruined her in every pleasurable way possible. 

Moving his kisses to her neck, (Y/n) returned the favor, loving the way he heard her moans of pleasure as she writhed under him and pulled him in close with her legs and arms, desperate to have him close and inside of her.