Ch-2 He Slays Me, It Physically Hurts

I couldn't breathe whenever I saw him, his dark eyes, his perfect lips, his jawline, his smile, the way he touched his neck, aah.
He's so cute. Those perfect black hair which curled at the lower part at the back of his head got me all the time.

He was talking to his friends and that smile never left his face.

He uses his best quality, to do the worst thing - he slays me. It physically hurts. 

I don't just have a normal crush on Jai, he is the reason for my regular attendence. He is my first ray of sun. I'm a bitch, I usually fall for a lot of guys, but he is different. I feel differently for him, I can look at him forever.

He probably wouldn't fall for a girl like me. I'm over creepy and wait! Did I tell you how great of a stalker I am, I even know his grandparent's birthdays, a talent I'm proud of.

He is such a genius (literally), he can't make a wrong decision by choosing me, ever. Added to that he is a senior so it's of no use. All I can do is stare at him while he's not watching.

He was gone by the time I came to reality, I found an empty corridor before me and realized that I was really late! Such a classic Trisha thing to do.

I'd rather get beaten the shit out of me than bearing an hour long stare my class teacher, Ms.Dixit gave me when I showed up at the classroom door.

"Trisha, being such a good student you shouldn't be late, especially on the first day of school," she said.

"Sorry, Ma'am,"was my immediate reply.

After a big humiliating session with me she finally let me in.

I didn't find any place to sit except beside a girl I didn't know, maybe she was new or had been in school since forever without me ever noticing.

I sat beside her and started to take out my maths textbook. OMG what did I just see! She had "If a man talks shit then I owe him nothing" written across her wrist I was overflowing with joy! Is she a swiftie or just another feminist.

Let me tell you, I'm really bad at starting conversations but I really wanted to talk to her 'cause I had never met a swiftie in real life. I guess she was the first person I ever needed to talk to. I was so excited, I didn't know what to do.

We could be singing partners, that sounds so unlike me but the swiftie inside me is bombarding with joy. Just to get her attention and let her know that I aspire Taylor, I started singing 'All Too Well'.

My voice was really low and my face was facing the other direction but I hope she heard it.

"I walked through the door with you, the air was cold,
But something 'bout it felt like home somehow..."

She, at once, stopped writing but didn't look at me, what if I'm disturbing her? What if she has only heard 'reputation'? What if she thinks that my voice sucks? Maybe she was just a feminist...
She continued with her work. We didn't speak a word till recess.

As the bell rang for the recess and I was about to go to wash my hands, I heard some familiar lyrics.

"...and I left my scarf there at your sister's house
And you still got in your drawer, even now."

I knew exactly where it was coming from. I turned back and in an instance we started laughing.

P.s: I look like the most craziest person while laughing.

Finally, we talked!
Actually she talked to me,her name is Kanak, she told me that she just joined the school. It's funny how music can connect people who didn't know each other a few minutes ago, I thought. She was so much better than the rest of the girls in my class.

For the first time ever, I actually felt happy meeting some one. Thanks Taylor!

~

I reached home, dumped my bag on the couch and sat down beside it. It felt like heaven! Mum was probably sleeping. I closed my eyes when suddenly I heard a notification. I ran into my room to get my phone ( My phone stays at home while I'm at school, 'cause rules) yeah I do that, I run whenever I get a notification to grab my phone. This is the only exciting thing I do at home.

It was a message from Cheryl.

She wrote : Hey Trishhh! Jia is currently at my home!!! She'd love to meet you! Divya's also coming!

I replied : Coming in an hour!  (That exclamation mark was totally unnecessary.)

Honestly, I really wanted to sleep but Cheryl's mom makes such delicious snacks.

Food >> Sleep

And yeah, I wanted to see how Jia was doing. How many people has she killed with her looks at her new school? Who were her new friends ahem..ahem.. servants.

I quickly changed into my loose PJs and the most comfortable thing ever built

*drom rolls*

Sweatshirt!!!

I know I'm gonna get those typical Jia comments for my oscar winning look but who cares! I already am a walking teddy bear, just uglier. I grabbed my bicycle, the one that's almost rusted and is counting it's days till it gives up under my weight and there goes the most fed up girl in the town with the best bicycle ever. *Claps*

I put on my head phones, listening to Toby Randall, that teenager whose voice is so hot.

Music makes me so happy. I'm a different girl all together when I listen to music.

Music makes me feel that I'm pretty, needed, important and what not! Music is my wonderland, the place I visit when I want to escape reality.

When I came back to reality from my wonderland, I took a turn to left and *bam*, fortunately my bicycle was still alive. I freaking fell. I turned my head to see the people around me. They were busy. No one cares about a person falling off her bicycle! Humanity?

As I was trying to stand up, I heard a familiar voice, I knew whose voice it was, I knew it very well, I didn't want to look up 'cause I was star struck, it was Jai. God! Where did you send him from?

"Oh God! What happened?" he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Could Kanak be the friend that Trisha never had or Is she mysterious than Trisha thinks?
Will Jai ever know about Trisha's crush on him?
Will Jia's visit bring troubles?
Why do ever-smiling Divya carry a serious face with her these days?

Please vote, comment & share.

Love,
Bhumika Navin