Ch-13 Not Bad Luck, LOL

"Danny, Trisha?" Jai then said looking at Danny with a smile.

Dammit, Jai said my name!!! Yeeeahhh! Okay, back to the situation.

I stood there looking at him and then at Danny, I hope my face was blank, I just couldn't afford to blush at such a moment, that'd be stupid.

"Jai?" said Danny still confused,"I thought you were at the movies."

"I was, but I came to see you before you went to Mumbai," he said going close to Danny for a hug.

Dammit! I needed to hug Jai so bad. Wait! Wait! I got a theory! Danny hugged me.
Jai hugged Danny.
Implies, Jai hugged me. Woah!

After they broke their hug, Jai looked directly at me with his dreamy eyes, like wtf! Is this even real? He literally stared at me for 3 seconds, I looked at the ground instantly, I felt quite embarrassed especially after I asked him to fuck off and I really hope that I wasn't blushing or something.

Then he looked back at Dan and asked him,"I didn't know that you knew Trish!"

Wtf! Jai would give me a freaking heart attack today! He called me Trish! Trishh! Trishhh! What even- ? God! What is this? Imma faint!

"Haha! She's a good friend of mine," Dan said smiling at me.

"Oh! I see," said Jai raising his right eyebrow.

"We're just good friends," Dan corrected.

Thanks for that Dan!

"Don't worry Dan, I wasn't assuming things!" Jai said raising his hands.

"Oh good! Where's Kanak? Don't tell me you left her at the hall alone!" asked Danny while smirking.

"Oh! She's fine! She doesn't even care!" he said carelessly and I don't care how mean it sounds but this made me quite happy. Because she was the one who betrayed me, she was the crazy one!

Danny gave me that wtf you got lucky!! look and that sent a ray of hope within me. I smiled back at him whereas in reality I had already turned liquid.

"You look tired!" Jai said looking at me, my tears had just dried.

Yeah! I'm tired of the idea of Kanak with you.

His voice made me shake to a different level. The consciousness of him looking at me made me so damn weak. Why does he do that?

"Um," I said looking at the ground, unable to face him, "I was just sad that Danny's leaving. And... I'm sorry that I asked you fuck off! I really didn't mean it! I'm so sorry!"

I tried to say this as calmly as possible. He kept quite for a moment. I looked at his face studying his features, waiting for his reply.

"That's fine! Sometimes I also like people to fuck off!" he then said as he chuckled. I hoped I wasn't in those people.

I turned my gaze away from him when he looked at me. Danny gave Jai a quick smile and finally Jai's eyes were off me!

"How do you know, Trisha?" Danny asked casually. As if he didn't  know!

"We study at the same school! You didn't know that?" Jai said raising an eyebrow. Let me tell you, he looked damn hot with that expression.

We! We! Not she and I, but freaking We!

"Nope, but you guys wanna sit! I'm already tired plus I gotta catch the bus in about," Danny looked at his watch. He said "now!" as his eyes widened.

"What?" "What?" Jai and I said simultaneously, or should I say we said simultaneously!

"Yeah! I didn't realise it's already seven!" said Dan.

"What the fuck, man! Don't do this to me!" groaned Jai.

He should swear more often. It's iconic!

"Oh Dan! Gonna miss you so much!" I said looking at him.

"Same, Trish! Jai, why don't you come with me to the Bus Stop? I wanted to talk to you about something," said Danny and winked at me.

I gave him that no Dan! Please noooo! Nooo! look as I cried inside.

I watched them walk away, their backs toward my face. Danny was still munching on one of the chocolates and gave Jai one too.

My crush is eating a chocolate I bought! What more do I ask for?

I smiled at their backs, stood there for a while watching the sunset and then went away quietly with a smile on my face which was uncontrollable. I'm gonna miss Dan, especially after today.

Jai's POV

I walked along with Danny to the bus stop which was 5 minutes far by foot, he asked me to carry his bags and I did. I'm gonna miss him. While we were walking on the road, he looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I asked him.

"Jai, can I ask you something?" he said quite seriously.

"Sure!" I said without missing a beat.

"What's goin' on with you and Kanak?"

I looked at him confusingly.

"Um... I don't know, bro."

"You don't know?"

"Yeah! Y'know I can't even trust her," I said as I took a deep breath.

"So? Now what? Are you gonna stop seeing her?" Dan asked.

"Maybe, but she wants to work things out! I don't wanna hurt anyone."

"Aren't you hurting her now Jai? She still thinks that things will work out, you left her at a theatre alone! Don't give her a false hope," he said with a poker face.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, guilt flooded inside me.

"I don't fucking know, Dan!" I almost shouted.

There was no one on the street to turn his head towards me other than Danny.

"Tell her the truth! You aren't doing any good to yourselves," said Danny with a comforting smile.

"I will," I smiled back at him,"By the way how do you know Trisha?"

"We met at a café," he said with a smirk.

"You like her?" I asked casually.

How was the chapter?

Thank you for reading ♡