Ch-6 The Creep

Sameer Ahuja was Jai's classmate and supposedly the most powerful person at the school. Everyone at school was afraid of him, I didn't even know why?

"Unfortunately, yes," said Divya.

"What with him?" I asked.

"He's not leaving me alone," said Divya and started crying.

"Hey, let's go to my place and tell me all about it. Don't cry," I said as I patted her back and tried to comfort her.

We took an auto rickshaw back to my home. Luckily mom and dad were not at home to watch all this. She cried her eyes out in my room. I comforted her with my comfy Pooh blanket and a few of my chocolates that I saved for apocalypse. I knew I had to help her. She trusted me enough to tell me this, so I sat beside her on the floor.

"It started last year when we were still in middle school," she began with a shivering voice,"Remember the time when we went for a school trip to Taj Mahal. It all began that day. I caught him taking random pictures of me, I felt conscious. At first, I enjoyed being someone's crush but later on, it became way too creepy. I tried to tell one of you guys. I even went to Jia but she was busy taking selfies."

"You could've come upto me," I said looking at her.

"I would have, but you were busy staring at some boy of his class, maybe Jai Verma."

Okay! Don't judge me but for that day, he was my Taj Mahal.

"No! Why would I stare at the school topper? Well this is not the topic. Tell me about Sameer."

"Okay. He looked at me with the eyes of a wild animal, it horrified me. That day when I came back home I received a message from him. I had no idea where he got my number from. I ignored the message. I felt insecure. I wanted to tell it to you. I have no idea why I didn't.

"Weeks passed by and daily, I recieved good morning and good night messages from him.

"I saw him whenever I stepped outside my home, that's why I asked you to accompany me to the library."

"You could've blocked his number," I said while realizing that he might be just outside my home right now.

"I never thought of that. I was out of my mind. The day that you came to my home for completing the project, he sent me a message saying that he liked me and asking me to meet him."

"What the heck!"

"I know, right. Even at school I catch him looking at me all the time. He has made me hate myself."

"Girl, I'll handle it. I don't care how big of a man he thinks he is. How can someone be such a creep. I'll take care of him. You should've stopped him since the beginning, y'know."

"I tried, Trish. I asked him to leave me alone when his messages became unbearable but he didn't stop and he started spamming me even more."

"That guy needs a treatment." I said with a fire inside me. "Block his number right now and yeah block him from your social media accounts too."

"Okay," she said while she switched on her phone.

I picked up my phone and called Danny.

"Hello?" said Dan.

"Hi Dan! Can we meet?"

"Sure!"

~

"Hey!" said Dan when I opened the door.

"Hi! Come in, this is Divya," I said pointing my eyes towards Divya.

"Oh! You got me a date!" he whispered.

I gave him that no dude look.

We were in my room. I've never ever invited a boy to my room before. Dan looked around and said,"Is your room a man cave or something?"

My room is not the girly-girl type of room. The walls are coloured in a shade of white and everything else in the room is dull except my bed and book shelf. I've always loved watching sunsets but I like my room dull, just like me.

"I don't know!" I said, nonchalantly.

"By the way, Hi Divya," Dan said with that cute boy-ish voice.

I don't know if cute boy-ish voice is even a thing.

"Hi!" said Divya forcing a smile.

"Okay, Dan listen!" I said before telling him all about Sameer and Divya.

"Oooooh," he said after listening to the story.

"I know, right. Would you like to help us teach this guy what he actually is?" said Divya.

"For sure!"

I told him all about Sameer even gave him his mobile number & social media handles.

After a few minutes of chitchat I gave Divya a hug and they left. Seeing their backs faced at me, I felt like they would make a great couple!

~

Is it bad that I trusted a guy I just met few days ago?

It'll be fun fighting for a friend (I don't know why I started calling her my friend and why am I referring to this situation as a fight, but yeah). That creep needs to learn some lesson. I'm going to make him stop all this. It's fine we can have crushes on people but that doesn't mean we'll stalk their every step.

These were my late night thoughts.

'I've seen this Sameer guy somewhere, idk where exactly,' I recieved this message from Danny.

So telling this to Danny wasn't a bad idea afterall, I said to myself and slept comfortably.

I don't deserve friends, why didn't I even reply to his message?

Please vote, comment and share if you liked it!

The next chapter is gonna snatch your wig.