don't touch me

you've yet to lay a finger on me, but you have touched me everywhere like a ghost.

you used your words and said all these things that I thought meant nothing,

I thought it was jokes and laughs and pokes, but you were serious.

you asked me how I would feel with your lips on mine and your hand where no one could find.

you said you were sorry, but that means nothing.

I want to be your friend and I want to genuinely have you in my future...

but I'm scared...

you touched me all over without even laying a finger on me.

you told me all the sexy dreams you had about me and you drooled and drooled and drooled.

I've kept my mouth shut for too long because I was scared. I've been luring that monster out of you because I could feel it, screaming and wanting to reach out. I just needed the proof.

and all I want, though, is to still talk to you like companions do, but you want what's in the field.

you want my flower.

you cannot have it.

you want each petal, but you cannot have it.

I asked you to stop talking because I was uncomfortable.. and all you could merely say was a.. "me too."

I want you to stay in my life because I don't like losing what I thought made me happy...

but I don't know anymore.

what is true love and what is a ghost?

what is wanting a petal and what is wanting the whole flower?

please don't touch me...