Chapter 1

Star and Marco have been dating for awhile now. There have been ups and downs but, overall it has been great. For some reason, that's Star wasn't aware of, Marco feels as though the relationship has gone downhill and he feels he has lost feelings towards Star. He doesn't know how to tell her or what to do. So he makes a rash decision to break up with Star...over text..at midnight...while Star is asleep. Common sense, you know?

Marco left early the next morning so he didn't have to run into Star. She woke up to her phone exploding with messages from like half the school. She is so confused she usually has like no messages. She sees a message from Janna and opens it first.

JANNA:
Star omg are you ok I heard what happened do you want me to come over? We can hex his stuff if you want?

Star was so confused, all of the other messages were basically the same people asking if she was alright. The last message she opened was from Marco.

MARCO:
Hey, look...I can't do this relationship anymore it just isn't working for me...
I'm sorry Star...

Star burst into tears. She went to go find Marco...she needed an explanation, a reason the guy she loved didn't love her anymore. She ran straight into Marcos room but, he wasn't there. She ran downstairs but, still no Marco. Star took one last look in the bathroom before deciding to see if his bike was at the house.

His bike was gone. She went back to her room and just stared at the ceiling wondering what to do next, she needed to talk to someone but who...