Chapter 21

A/N

I just wanted to thank you all for all the reads! Over 3000. I'm just amazed I started the book because I was bored one day on match break and I never imagined that this many people would read and enjoy my story. So thank you all so much! Love you ;3

While deep in slumber Tom was regretting his decisions that day but it was too late he would have to talk to star in the morning.

Meanwhile...

Marco's POV

Maybe if I made a change I could move on move past all this shit, all this drama. I'm only making it worse by being myself. What if I change myself? Become a new me? Maybe Star will be my friend if I can leave her alone give her space and change. I hope she can forgive me.

Ever since the break up people have been picking on me and the only person who has really been there for me is Janna... Maybe if I joined her crew. Became a 'Bad boy'? I'm ok with that. Bitches wanna push ill push back harder. I already quit karate. Perhaps I'll take up boxing instead? Throw a leather jacket over my hoodie? Wear a beanie? Sounds good!

New image, new me!

For the first time since the break up I didn't cry myself to sleep. It was a good night.

Tom's POV

~next morning~

Ughhhh I'm so hungover. I definitely should not have hung out with those dumbasses yesterday. How am I going to face Star! I don't think she'll want me after yesterday. I'm such an idiot. She had something planned too, ughhh. I'm gonna see if she's awake...

I walked up the stairs as quietly as I could my head was pounding but I had to make things right with my Starship. I'm not about to lose her again, I just got her back. I'm keeping her for good this time.

I got to the door of our room and gently nudged it open just enough so I could see her. She looked so perfect in her sleep. I wish I didn't fuck up yesterday... Oh well what's done is done. I'll apologize and and talk to her about it I'm sure it will be fine right. I'll wait for her to wake up though.

I sat out side her door hoping she would get up soon. I wasn't sitting outside the door for long I heard he get up and I'm assuming she was going to the washroom. Then I heard the shower turn on.

I took this opportunity to drag my aching self downstairs to make her breakfast. When I heard the shower stop I was just finishing up her pancakes.

I went upstairs and knocked on her door. " what do you want Tom?" Her voice was so cold, it made my heart ache, it longed for her forgiveness. "I'm sorry about yesterday....i made you pancakes can I come in so we can talk?" "I guess..." She said as she opened the door and I went and sat on her bed.

Normal POV

"Starship...I'm sorry" she was shocked by his words "I shouldn't have gone out with those guys. I wasn't planning on getting high or drunk. It was kind of a pressured situation. I'm sorry I came home in the condition I did..." Star couldn't believe he actually said sorry. He's never done that before.... At least not to her.

"its ok Tom I'm not mad about that. I'm mad because you came home late. I had planned something and I was worried sick" Tom's head was now facing the ground"I'm sorry Star...i just don't want to lose you again because of this mess up..." He was was trying to hold back his tears he wasn't doing very well though. "listen to me Tommy I will never breakup with you. You are my other half, im nothing without you and messing up is fine everyone does it. So don't sweat it." He looked up all teary eyed. "you sure??" "Yes Tommy I'm sure its ok but only because you told the truth and apologized. Thank you for apologizing" Tom wiped the tears from his eyes and got up. He picked up Star of the bed and swung her around the room before stopping he brought her into a long passionate kiss. Before they went on with their day.

Marco's POV

I woke up and got ready for school being sure to not look like a nerdy old chump. I put on my normal red hoodie accompanied by a leather jacket, black jeans, a beanie, and converse. Then I went out to school...