Chapter 9

Star came home from school and was immediately greeted by Marco who had a rather creepy grin on his face and was holding out a bowl of nachos "nachos?" he asked "uh no thanks, I have to go to Tom's i promised i would help him with his homework" Star explained as she headed for the stairs "NO! You cant go Star, I wont let you! YOU'RE MINE NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE YOU! You're my shinning Star..." Marco became very mad and very sad at the same time. Star continued to the stairs until Marco grabbed her wrist "LET ME GO IM NOT YOURS ANYMORE. YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO GET USED TO IT. NOW LET ME GO !" Star said as tears were pouring down her face she finally shook her hand free she ran as fast as she could up the stairs into her room and quickly opened a portal to Tom's room. She walked through just as Marco had entered her room, the portal shut right behind her she was safe now but all she could do was cry.

When Tom saw the tears flowing down her cheeks he ran over to her and held as she cried. He tried to calm her down but nothing seemed to be working. Eventually Star stopped crying and they went to sit on Tom's bed "what's wrong? What happened? Who's ass do I need to kick? Tell please Starship..." tom asked sound so worried so Star told all that had happened with Marco on her way to his place, she could barely get through it without crying "that's it your staying here for the night I don't care if your parents will be mad you I'm not letting you go back there tonight, ill go get you pyjamas and clothes for tomorrow ok?" Tom was furious and there was no way he was letting Star go back there tonight. Star nodded in approval and with that Tom grabbed his dimensional scissors, opened and went through a portal back to earth to grab clothes for star.

When he arrived he saw Marco going through Star's stuff. "WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! STAR SHOWED UP AT MY PLACE CRYING BECAUSE OF YOU!!" Tom shouted as his eyes turned a deep but bright red and flames began to appear around him "AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HER ROOM?!?" "I'm waiting for my Star to come home so I can reclaim her and I'm sorry I didn't mean to make her cry" Marco said with a snobbish smirk on his face "whatever i don't have time for this... GET OUT OF MY STARSHIP'S ROOM" Tom yelled as he swung his fist towards Marco's face, face and fist collided with such force that Marco was knocked to the ground. Marco immediately got up and left Star's room while Tom told him "Id you really loved her you would leave her alone and let her be happy!" Tom then grabbed star's nightgown, some of her undergarments, her teal teal dress the pink octopus, pink and purple leggings, and her monster boots for her to wear tonight and tomorrow. Then he made sure her door was locked before opening a portal and heading back his room. Star greeted Tom with a big hug and many thank yous for going to get her stuff. The two then did their home work, ate dinner and went to bed. Star went to sleep feeling safer than she had felt all day as she slept in the demon prince's arms. But that didn't mean everything was ok.

She was terrified to go to school tomorrow and even more terrified to go back to the diaz's house. She had to move out of there because it wasn't a good fit anymore... not now that they had broken up...