Chapter 13

Marco went upstairs to go to bed but before going to bed he wanted to see if Star's door was locked.

Marco's POV

'If her door is open perhaps I'll climb in bed with my shinning Star' I approached her door, put my hand on the knob and to my surprise the knob turned and the door swung open. I quietly walked over to her bed, took off my clothes so that i was only in my boxers and gently got under the covers with my beautiful princess.

Star's POV

I woke up because I felt a hand slowly inching up my leg. I didn't know whose hand it was and it was so I shot up and screamed "STOP DON'T TOUCH ME THERE, THAT'S MY PRIVATE SQUARE!" when I saw it was Marco I grabbed my phone and my wand and ran to my secrets closet just barely escaping Marco's grasp. He was trying to open the door on my closet, shaking it frantically. I could feel the mass amount of tears running down my cheeks. I tried to call Tom but he didn't answer he was probably asleep. My only choice was to summon him from the underworld. I grabbed a nearby permanent marker and copied the diagram on to the floor, I used my wand to magic up some candles. Then went to the center of the circle and got down on my hands and knees. "deep in this dark room, candles ablaze with light, I, Star Butterfly, seek a request on this lonely cold night, from the gates of hell where mighty fires whirled bring prince Thomas Lucitor of the underworld!"

Tom's POV

All of a sudden I was awake and in Star's secret closet. She was there too she had tears all down her face. I ran over to her and pulled her into a tight hug. Then all of a sudden I heard someone pulling and banging on the door. She began to cry more as she told me what had happened "Marco got in bed with me and tried to touch me and now he's trying to get in the closet with me... I'm scared Tommy..." it was hard to tell what she was saying through her tears. I got up, opened the door and sure enough the little b*tch tried to walk in the closet! As he tried to walk over to my Starship I took my hand, formed a fist and punched that sorry excuse of a human in the face. I began to levitate as flames surrounded me and made a ring of protection around Star. "WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK! YOU GOT IN BED WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?!? WHA-" "first of all she's mine and second of all what happened to the bro code?!" he gave this look of what are you thinking. "WE AREN'T BROS YOU'RE THE PERSON I HATE THE MOST! AND THAT ISN'T EVEN IMPORTANT , WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU TRIED TO TOUCH HER INNAPROPRIATELY! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" "whatever she's the one who forgot to lock the door" he said leaving the room I was about to go after him and kick his ass but I heard Star's sobs so I went to her and held her while she cried.

When Star had calmed down a bit I called her mom and told her what happened. Her mom and I agreed it was in Star's best interest to come live with me and still attend earth school as long as I was with her. After talking to her mother I helped her pack important Stuff(we could come back of she needed more). While I was packing the last of her stuff she fell asleep so I opened a portal, brought her through to my room and put her in my bed and pulled the blankets over her. Then I went back through the portal, locked her door and got all the stuff that we packed. I swear if Marco even tried to talk to her I'll kick his ass! At least she is safe now and I won't let anything hurt my Starship ever again! I sat in my room playing video games for a bit before changing into pyjama pants and climbing into bed with Star. I don't think she'll mind if I don't wear a shirt ;) goodnight.