Chapter 5

A/N

I updated chapter 4 because I forgot some important info please be sure to go back and reread it otherwise future chapters won't make sense. Thank you :)

The next morning Star woke up to see she was still on the phone with Tom who was asleep. She contemplated waking him up but decided to watch the demon prince as he lay peacefully in slumber. His face brought back memories she forgot existed, like the day he gave her her horns and their first date.

When Tom woke up Star greeted him "Good morning, sleepyhead" Tom shot up at the sound of Star's voice "uh..hi...how'd you sleep?" Tom had completely forgotten he had fallen asleep talking to Star and he was amazed she didn't hang up when she woke up " I slept ok, my back is kinda sore from sleeping on the floor though" Star replied "oh... that's not good...uh...if you want I could ...uh... come over and massage your back for you?" Tom sweetly offered. Star thought to herself about how much Tom had changed since they last dated, he seems less angry, kinder, just all around more positive." I don't need the message but I could use the company..." "I'll be right over!" Tom said leaping from his seat to grab his dimensional scissors.

A few moments later Tom came through a portal wearing a black shirt with many rips in it, black joggers, and his favorite maroon coloured converse he also had a brown paper bagged with take out for breakfast. Star thought he looked so hot and she began to blush. She tried to hide her face from Tom by burying it in her knees. "Hey, Starship!" Tom said with the biggest grin Star had ever seen on his face. Star was happy to see Tom smiling, it had been a long time since she had seen him happy like this. They sat just staring at each other for a few mins before Marco yelled "Hey Star are you up? I made breakfast" his voice was getting closer and so were his footsteps until Marco barged into Star's room with a tray of food "what is HE doing here?!" Marco said as the tray fell to the floor "what do you mean he is my friend. Tom came to hang out and have breakfast, he is welcome to come any time he likes!" Star was getting angry Marco wasn't listening he had been bugging her to get back together with him since he broke up with her." uh huh whatever..." he said gently pushing Star out of the way and walking up to Tom who was beginning to get mad you could tell cause his eyes were turning red "look, Tom, she is mine! she is going to come back to me! SO STOP TRYING TO F*CKING TAKE HER FROM ME" "I'm not trying anything, I mean ya, I like her. You'd have to be stupid not to. And id love it if she would take me back but at the end of the day it's her decision not mine" Tom was enraged he eyes glowed white, he was engulfed in flames, and he began to levitate. Star realized this and rushed over to him and shouted from below "Tom calm down he's not worth it, you're wasting your time!" Star was getting mad too. " and Marco, Tom is right. at the end of the day, it is me who makes the decision AND LET ME TELL YOU WE ARE NEVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!! just leave me alone and give me space" with Star's words Marco began to sadden. His head turned to the floor as he walked out of stars room saying "oh ok when you're ready to be friends again let me know"