Chapter 18 ~ Flashback

M:" Hey Star?"
S:"ya, Marco?"
M:"we've been going out for awhile..."
S:"yes we have...what are you getting at?"
M:"well, when people have been dating as long as we have they have uh you know...."
S:"no Marco I don't know... things are different on Mewni"
M:"look on earth kids our age who have been together for awhile have sex"
S:"so you want sex?"
M:"hell yes"
Marco leaned in to kiss Star but she backed away.
S:"I'm sorry Marco but I don't want sex I'm saving myself for my husband"
M:"ugh, why are you so stupid and pure. Just stop trying to be a good princess for a one night! why can't you just go back to being fun like when you got here"
S: " jeez I'm sorry for trying to better myself"

Star was hurt by his harsh words as she ran upstairs in tears, Marco went outside and walked around until he felt pulled towards the one and only Jackie Lynn Thomas' house...

He stood at the bottom of her balcony not knowing why he was there or what to do. All of sudden he started talking the words didn't even come to mind they just came out "Jackie can I come up?"

J:"ya I mean I guess but don't you have a girlfriend to be with?"
M:"forget her right now..."

Marco rushed in towards Jackie the 2 began to kiss passionately and eventually clothes were off and I dare not go into further detail lets just say after that night neither one of them were 'pure'.
M:"I'm gonna leave her for you one day I swear, you are way better than her. you give me what I want!" and at that moment Jackie realized she fucked up...

A/N

Hi, thanks for reading! this chapter is kinda shorter than others sorry. I wanted to have a chapter out earlier but it just didn't happen ill try and I have another one out this weekend.