Chapter 22

Marco's POV

Since Star took a break from school things have settled down its been almost a month now. A lot of things have changed. I'm not straight-A student Marco anymore, people see me and walk the other way because I scare people.

I got in a fight because people were bullying me about Star. Let's just say I won and haven't been the same defenceless nerd since...

I wear a leather jacket now and I look like a real tough guy but still I feel sorry, I hate myself for what I've done to Star I should apologize.

I got her new address and went one day after school. I buzzed in outside the apartment building and Tom answered the intercom "hello?" "Hey um can we talk?" I said nervously "nope not you go away" he walked away from the intercom. "It's really important" Tom gave in knowing he wouldn't leave till he let him come up. He went and let him in.

Normal POV

Tom opened the building door looked him up and down carefully before saying "the fuck you want" with a disgusted expression. "Look I'm just here to apologize to star... Nothing more" Marco explained as calmly as he could. The sheer sight of Tom at stars door filled him to the brim with anger. "She went to take a shower but I guess you can come in and wait for he if you want.." Tom led him up to their apartment, it was on the third floor.

Marco stepped inside their apartment and very awkwardly took his shoes off and sat on the couch. The tension was unavoidable and thicc. " I'm gonna go check in her" Tom said looking for and escape. He quickly ran upstairs to make sure that this was ok with Star before surprising her with Marco's presence.

Tom's POV

I knocked on the bathroom door. "Star, Marco is in the living room he says he wants to apologize... do you want to hear him out or do you want him to go away?"
" I'll deal with him myself Tom. Do you think you could go get my clothes off the bed." She responded sounding kinda done. "Of course starship."

Normal POV

Tom got her clothes and star changed into some sweats before exiting the bath room and walking in the living room with Tom. Both were surprised at the sight of an empty room, no Marco in sight and the door was wide open.

He had panicked and left he wanted to apologize but wasn't ready to see her with Tom again, it hurt him so bad that he just. Couldn't do it...