Chapter 7

The next morning after a long and sleepless night Star had finally come to a decision. So she reached over to her bedside table, grabbed her phone and messaged Tom to see if he was awake.

STAR:
Morning Tom, I have come to my decision. Message me when you're ready for me to come over.

Star then put her phone back down on her bedside table and got dressed. She ran over to her closet and put on a pastel tie-dye shirt, blue jean shorts, and a pair of galaxy converse. She then went downstairs and ate a bowl of Captain Blanche's Sugar Seeds. By the time she was done, she had received a text from Tom.

TOM:
hey sorry, I just woke up. give me 20 minutes to get dressed and eat then come over ok?

STAR:
ok see you soon

As soon as Tom had sent that text he lept from his bed and ran to get dressed. He wanted to be sure to wear something Star would like. He put on a dark red t-shirt with rips in it, a leather jacket on top of that, black ripped jeans, and grey converse.

After the 20 minutes passed Star arrived in Tom's room, via dimensional scissors. Tom ran up and greeted her with a gentle hug.

Tom's POV
After hugging my Starship, I invited her to sit next to me on my bed. "So Starship what do you say want to be my girlfriend and go get a corn shake with me?" my voice was so shaky and nervous I hope she didn't notice. I hope she says yes, I hope she says yes, I hope she says yes. That's all I was thinking for until she said "yes Tom I'd love to get a corn shake with you and eventually be your girlfriend again!" my face lit up as she pulled me into a hug and kissed me on the cheek. She's so cute when she blushes.

Star's POV
I hugged Tom, this hug was different than all the ones before it, it was more...

More happiness, more safe, more comfort, more feelings, more love. It was just more there wasn't really any way to describe it other than more.

Normal POV
Tom and Star spent the rest of the day together at Tom's place. They played ping pong and video games, they cuddled and just enjoyed spending time in each others company.

When Star finally went home it was two in the morning. When she got back she ran downstairs to grab a bite to eat then ran back to her room put on her pj's and went to bed, her head filled with happy thoughts.