Chapter 10

A/N
So the chapters are getting longer I'm trying to keep them short but I may have to start splitting chapters into parts or just making longer chapters, comment below and tell me which you would prefer. Also peep my new cover ;) credit to owner of the beautiful art!

Star woke up around midnight and started crying because she had had the most horrible nightmare about the events that had happened earlier. Tom heard her crying and immediately woke up "Star?! What's wrong?! What happened!?" Tom asked sounding very worried "I had the worst dre- nightmare..." Star told him while she was trying to dry her face of the tears that remain "what was is it about?... that's if you feel like talking about it...you don't have to tell me....but it would nice if you did.... but you don't have if you don't want to.... I jus-" "its alright Tom I'll tell you..." Star interrupted Tom's ramble. She could tell he was worried "my nightmare was mostly flash backs of today...Marco yelling at lunch and grabbing my wrist and yelling more after school I'm scared Tom..." she couldn't finish her thought because next thing she knew tears were falling from her big blue eyes..."shhh shhh its ok Starship, I'm here and i wont let him hurt you" Star burrowed her face in Tom's chest "when we go to school I'll get them to change my classes so I'm always with you...that sound ok?" Tom was trying to cheer her up but also give himself some piece of mind knowing that he would be around to protect his Starship. "thanks Tommy... I mean Tom!" Star shot up from her seat "I meant to say Tom!'' "AAWWWEEE that was so cute! You can call me Tommy if you want." Tom was shocked but he loved the way she said it. Her voice combined with bubbly personality and adorable face just made the way she said Tommy so perfect. Tom realized he had found such a precious gem and he wasn't going to let his gem get hurt. "really?! I can call you Tommy?" "yes Star you can call me Tommy if you want, I love the way it sounds when you say it." "YAYYYYYY" Star exclaimed "thanks so much Tommy...."

Tom's POV

Star bit her lip and began to blush. Her head was pointed towards the floor and god did she look cute...and kissable... I took my hand and held her face in my hand, she looked up "can I kiss you?" Tom asked, star nodded. I leaned and softly kissed her on the lips. When the kiss ended we just sat there looking at each other with a smile on our faces. I cant believe I just kissed her! After a few minutes of just sitting smiling at each other I kissed her on the forehead and laid back down, she followed but looked a little scared to go to sleep. I pulled her close to me and put my arms around her combing my fingers through her hair. She fell to sleep in my arms, this is one of the happiest memories I will ever have...

Normal POV

That same night Marco stayed up all night eating Star's favourite foods, watching their favourite movies, even went through all the pictures he had of her and all the presents she had given him..."she's going to come back to me I'll just have to get the demon out of the way first" Marco told himself over and over...