Chapter 4

"Marco before you get mad-" Star started "BEFORE?! BEFORE?!?! STAR IM ALREADY MAD" Marco rudely interrupted "SHUT UP FOR ONE MINUTE, CAN YA DO THAT?" Star screamed " Tom and I aren't dating he simply came as a friend to comfort me so calm down" Marco began to feel bad he and Star sat down on her bed "look, I'm really sorry I shouldn't have broken up with I'm an idiot please Star, come back to me!" Marco begged "No" Star stated in a low tone with her head no pointed to the floor. " I thought you loved me?!?!" Marco began to tear up "I do but, you should've put more thought into your decision. I am not some toy who's heart and feelings can be thrown around! I'm sorry Marco. You can't be with me whenever it's convenient for you, that's not how a relationship works." to avoid further argument Star used her magic to push Marco out of her room and lock the door. Then she laid down on her bed and tried to finish her nap that was rudely interrupted by Marco. She wasn't able to fall back asleep she just laid there thinking of the comfort and safety she felt in Tom's arms and how she missed them around her.

After laying there for a few mins she walked over to her mirror and called Tom instead of messaging him because she wanted to see his face. The two talked all night about nothing in particular, just talked, until Star fell asleep but, Tom didn't hang up he sat there and watched as the beautiful young princess lay in slumber. While Tom sat watching her sleep he realized how much he cared for Star and how badly he wanted to date her again. He also realized he had no chance until he had at least graduated from anger management class. He then called his old coach and asked what he would have to do to graduate. "well you were one class away from graduating when you left. come in tomorrow and we will see where you're at you may be able to graduate tomorrow" his coach told him "are you serious that is great news! what time?" Tom's demon heart was filled with joy and hope for the first time in 10 months. "say six o'clock?" his coach suggested, Tom hummed in agreement and hung up. A few minutes later the young prince of the underworld fell asleep, his head filled with thoughts of his starship.

A/N

Please remember to vote and tell me what you think so far it would really help me to improve the series. I am open to suggestions and if I use your idea I will be sure to give you credit :)