Chapter 20

WARNING

There is some drug abuse in this chapter just a heads up

Tom's POV

I got a phone call. It was from one of my friends. I haven't hung out with them lately because of Starship. I don't really want them around her or for them to know about her... But if I don't hang out with them soon I'll lose my spot in the group. I took the call.

T:"what was so important for you to call me at this hour?"

?:"dude you haven't hung with us for like a week! Do you wanna lose your spot?"

T:"no I don't look ill try to come tomorrow ok?"

?:"fine but has been keeping you away? You are gonna have to tell us"

T:"no don't have to tell you, its personal so fuck off"

I hung the phone, put on my PJ's (bunny onsie that Star bought when we were first dating I look so soft in it) and hopped into bed with my Starship.

When I woke up Star was in the middle of changing and she wasn't in the washroom like usual. She saw I was awake and said "like what you see Tommy?" She sounded kinda nervous. She was just putting on her under garments. I'll admit my jaw dropped when I saw her and I was drooling a bit. "like it? Babe I love it! your so beautiful" "well no need to drool hun you can have me one day" she said with a wink. Damn did that get my heart going but I have to tell her I'm going out..."Hey, Starship....would you mind if I went out for the day and hung out with some friends?...i haven't seen since before we started dating..." She looked a little down but then perked up" ya sure Tom I don't mind I had other plans for us but, go have fun I should probably rest up anyway, I'm still not feeling the best" "thanks Starship!" I said running off to get dresses. I put on my normal red shirt, a leather jacket, black pants, and black combat boots. As I was heading out the door Star yelled from the stairs " forgetting something?" And then puckered her lips. I ran up and kissed her "don't come home to late I have something planned" I nodded my head before running out to meet my friends.

I got to the usual spot for us to hang, which was this old shed on the middle of the woods on Mewni. They all cheered and welcomed me as I walked in. When I sat down on the couch "joint?"some guy held out a joint and was trying to give it to me. I have smoked since we got together and I don't know if she would be ok with this. I took it... Worst decision of my life i ended up getting high... And telling them all about Star and Marco and what had happened, next thing I knew we were in Marco's bedroom beating the shit out of him... Starship is going to kill me.

We went back to our shed and I couldn't bare the fact of facing Star she's going to hate me! So I didn't go home right away I got drunk and then went home...

Star was on the bed in some super sexy lingerie watch tv crying. Then she saw me "Thomas where have you been! It's 4 in the morning! I've been waiting all night!... You never came till now what the fuck!?" I just kinda grind nervously

Star's POV

Something stank of weed and alcohol. I walked over to Tom and the smell got stronger "Tom have you been drinking and smoking?" He grinned uber nervous and I knew he had just from the nervous/guilty look on his face that he had been smoking and getting drunk all day! I can't believe him! Ugh! He hobbled over to my bed incapable of walking in a straight line. I grabbed him by the back of his shirt and took him out of MY room. "when you are sober again we can talk but, don't come to me later when you wicked hungover!"

Tom's POV

I fucked up...looks like I'm sleeping on the couch tonight... I walked down the stairs and kicked the couch out of anger before laying down and passing out.

A/N

Was this what you were expecting? I don't think so lol hope you like :)