Chapter 11

When Star and Tom woke up it was 9 in the morning, they were late for school so, they just didn't go. They hung out at Tom's castle for a bit. Then Tom took Star home, he wanted to make sure she was safe.

Tom's POV

I don't want what happened last night to happen again. I think I'm going to tell Star how to summon me from the underworld in case I'm unable to get the phone or something urgent happens and she needs me by her side. "Starship... I'm going to tell you how to summon me... this is for emergencies only! So we don't have a repeat of last night. Got it?" I was sure to tell her it was for emergencies only I didn't need to be summoned for no reason that's what phones are for. She nodded her head so I continued "draw this on the floor and put the candles where the xs are" I handed her a little diagram

" and then turn off the lights, get down on your knees, close your eyes and say 'Deep in this dark room,  candles ablaze with light, I, Star Butterfly, seek a request in the lonely cold night, from the gates of hell where mighty fires whirled brin...

" and then turn off the lights, get down on your knees, close your eyes and say 'Deep in this dark room, candles ablaze with light, I, Star Butterfly, seek a request in the lonely cold night, from the gates of hell where mighty fires whirled bring me Tom Lucitor, prince of the underworld' and I'll appear..." she had been copying it all down and when I finished talking put the pencil and notebook to the side got up and hugged me "thanks, Tommy" her voice was so shaky and sad I could tell being back here after yesterday upset her..."Star you know how to lock the door right?" "no, I've never had to lock it" I could tell she thought she was a complete idiot "want me to show you?" I asked " yes please" we walked over and I showed her how to work the lock on her door "now make sure to lock it whenever you in here, you don't want anyone else in or when you leave so no one can touch your stuff, ok?" "ok, thanks so much Tommy!"

Star's POV

I'm hungry but I don't know if Marco is home...."Tom, you've so much for me already but do you think you could do me one more favor?" I guess I looked a bit upset because his response was "of course what's wrong Starship?" "can you go see if Marco is home? And if he is can you grab the box of Captain Blanche's Sugar Seeds. It's in the cupboard behind the dog food Marco thinks I cant find it there" "of course I can do that! I'll be right back" and with that he walked out of my room.

Normal POV

Tom went downstairs and was surprised to see Marco asleep on the couch. He ignored the sleeping Marco and continued to the kitchen. Tom looked but he couldn't find the cereal. He then looked over at Marco who was cuddling an empty box of captain Blanche's sugar Seeds. There was nothing the could do so Tom retreated back to Star's room. When he walked in the Princess laid on her bed curled up in a ball "so bad news Marco's fatass ate all your cereal" she wasn't answering "Star?" after no answer once again Tom took a closer look, the young princess was fast asleep. He put her blanket over her, wrote her a note telling her that he had gone home before opening a portal and returning to his kingdom for the night.