Chapter 12

Star woke up the next morning and looked next to her. There was a little piece of paper. It was a note from Tom telling here that she had fallen asleep and he didn't want to wake her so he went home. Her phone buzzed, she had missed like ten million messages from Tom all of them asking if she was awake and of she was ok. She sent him a quick text letting him know everything was ok.

STAR:
Hey I'm so sorry I just woke up, I'll see you at school <3

Then she put her phone down and put on a pair of blue ripped jeans, a pastel pink shirt, black hip tops, and a leather jacket. She grabbed her phone and went downstairs. She saw Marco making breakfast she sat on the couch and a few seconds later Marco put two plates of pancakes on the table "better come eat them before they get cold" his voice sounded almost dead, it was so monotone and emotionless. Star cautiously sat at the table far away from Marco. She began to eat when he got a little too close for comfort and put his hand on her thigh... " I gotta go make sure my bag is ready for school see you in a bit!" she said running up the stairs and into her room and locking the door. She only came out when she saw the school bus pull up. She ran down the stairs, straight out the door and onto the bus where she sat with Janna. While on the bus Star told Janna everything that had happened "wow that's crazy! If you ever need me you have my number and also if you ever summon Tom hit me up so I can watch" Janna said with a slight wink. Star forced a laugh, she found it funny but she wasn't in a laughing mood...

When they got to school Tom was already there waiting for Star. When she saw him she ran and hugged him burying her face in his chest. She didn't want to tell him about this morning cause she didn't want him to get mad but if it happens again she'll be sure to tell him. "Hey Starship. I've been missing you all night" he said with a cute smirk on his face "I know I'm sorry I was asleep" Star looked a bit disappointed as those words left her mouth "don't be sorry I'm glad you had a nice long sleep you needed it" Tom pulled her gloomy chin up and leaned down and kissed her. She blushed she was almost as red as a tomato. "so I got here earlier today so I could have my classes changed. You don't need to worry anymore I'll be with you all day" he then softly kissed her forehead "ok...but you don't have to...but I'm glad you did" the two then went to their morning classes.

During lunch Tom and Star sat with the same group as yesterday. When Marco showed up star became very nervous and grabbed Tom's hand and sat closer to him.

Tom's POV

When Marco showed up Star got way closer to me and held my hand that asshole must have done something! He's dead if he hurt my Starship. I give her this look of 'are you alright?' she gave me a nod so I chilled a bit but if he thinks he can hurt my girl and get away with it he's got another thing coming! I gave a dirty look and Janna joined in.

Normal POV

"hey Jackie" Marco said as he sat down next to her. He only talked to Jackie she was the only one on his side but she was also the only one who had heard only his side of the story. Meanwhile the other three tried not to be disturbed by his presence. When lunch finished everyone went their classes.

After school Tom took the bus with Star back to her and Marco's home. The three awkwardly entered the house "so...anybody for nachos?" Marco asked with an odd tone of voice. Star was thoroughly creeped by this "no thanks Marco" Star said grabbing Tom's hand and bringing him up to her room being sure to lock the door behind them. They sat on her bed and an did there homework and cuddled a bit. Tom stayed for dinner then went back home when Star was getting ready for bed she put on her pjs, shorts and a tank top, and went to bed not realizing that she had forgotten to lock the door...